Ratings for Dr. Lee B. Sparks

Dr. Sparks is by far the best primary care doctor I've been to. He listens actively, is very knowledgeable and compassionate. He has great bedside manner with his patients and is a very kind man. I highly recommend him. His office staff is very friendly and helpful. They can usually get you in for an appointment on the same day, especially if you are very sick. Unfortunately my insurance stopped so I can no longer go back to him. I wish there were more doctors like him.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

Dr. Sparks has been my doctor for 4 years. He was very helpful when I developed an orthopaedic syndrome that was outside his field of expertise. He referred me to another doctor and made sure I was able to see him promptly. He takes into consideration drug costs when prescribing, and provides samples of costly drugs when possible. I can call his office and most often be able to get into see him the same week. I highly reccommend him.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2008

Dr. Lee B. Sparks's Credentials

• University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Kaiser-Permanente