Ratings for Dr. David E. Brougher

Dr. Brougher is a very competent physician and has a very efficient staff now!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2014

flag | Submitted July 16, 2012

the office the Dr Brougher is in is very much below good service. He is rearly in office and when he is he seems to be in auto pilot mood and really doesnt seem to get all that itrested in what is really wrong.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2009

I love Dr Brougher. He is very personable and knowledgeable. If he is not sure or wants another opinion he will refer you to a specialist. BUT his staff is another point. His nurse does not return calls promptly. I really needed to get some test results from an emergency room visit and was still in pain. I called early in the morning - no response. So two days later, I showed up in the office without an appt and asked to see the nurse (as doctor Brougher was out) and finally was able to get some of the results. She said she had been busy and hadn't listen to her calls for a couple of days. Just last week I faxed a letter to his office since I didn't get a return call from his nurse (after three days) -- still haven't heard from them and it has been 6 working days. I went to another doctor. I wish it wasn't this way, I really like Dr Brougher as my doctor. But I have decided to leave and get another doctor.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2009

this dr. is an awesome person. He personifys compassion, as well as a caring bedside manner. He goes the extra mile in ascertaining that his patient's receive the utmost care. He is highly esteemed by many and through the years, has been very loved and revered by patients. I have known him as a personal and professional friend for 20 + years.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2008

Dr. David E. Brougher's Credentials

• In Univ Sch Of Med, Indianapolis In 46202 (Grad. 1987)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal