Ratings for Dr. Robert Menzies

Dr Menzies was wonderful, caring, compassionate. I could not have asked for someone better to care for my husband.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2011

Dr. Menzies is just a wonderful doctor and even more wonderful person - I enjoy seeing him and appreciate the fact that he wants to know what I think - after all it is my body - I am thankful to God for him.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2011

We personnally find him over rated and it got to his head from the so many friends who rate him the best.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2010

We were referred toDr.Menzies and he was great with my daughter, she had a problem that had stumped several Doctors in the ER. Dr.Menzies was able to correctly diagnose her and even called us at home several times to see how she was doing. This shocked me that a Doctor would care for a patient after they left the ER.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2010

Dr. Bob is very good. He is VERY busy but he is great with my kids and I trust him to make the right decisions medically for me and my family. I appreciate everything that he has done for our family and I am sure will continue to do for years to come.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2008

I think Dr. Bob has too many responsibilies; he can INDEED be a very good doctor; but when it comes to senior people; he appears very rude and condescending. These are the people that helped build these towns to what they are today; and they surely deserve some respect. My parents attend the clinic; and it nearly makes me cry when I hear how he treats them; like they just don't matter at all. Who are these people to turn to? They are asked to return routinely but when they go they are treated like they don't exist; and when they really need to see the doctor they are asked to attend emergency; which just drives up the costs of the health system. If you don't have time to run a clinic then don't. People need to call the College of Physicians and Surgeons and report any doctor who is rude and condescending because they are accountable for their actions as well.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2008

One of the best in the business. Dr. Bob was in charge of my wife's chemo and made the whole experience the best it could have been. He is compassionate, caring and very knowledgable. If you live in Morden and need a doctor, he's the one.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2008

Dr. Bob must be very lonely up on the pedestal my family places him on! He has always taken extra care of our entire family. He takes the time to follow up on us after any illness, and we truly feel he is top-notch. He is so knowledgeable and caring that he is worth the wait for an appointment!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2008

He used to be a good doctor many years ago, but over the years he has become very rude and uncaring.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2007

Robert has been a Dear friend for many years and I couldn't ask for a better one, also as a Dr he is top of the list.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2007