Ratings for Dr. John A. Nesbitt

Amazing doctor! Had a bad wort and he took care of it pretty quick ..

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Dr Nesbitt is simply phenomenal at his work. I don't understand where half of these ratings are coming from since 90% of his patients are referred to him as a last resort to save their and my walking and legs, and they sound like they are coming from a bunch of pissy know it all's who Dr. Nesbitt takes individual compassion and care in to help them. Yes foot and ulcer care has become a problem in older individuals, and yes his office is busy to compensate for administering care for each of these individuals, however what people need to understand on here is that Dr. Nesbitt is THE BEST Dr. in my opinion in my treatment in so far for handling these issues. If you don't want to wait a little bit to be seen by the BEST treatment, or have a problem with an overcrowded room, then you do not deserve the incredible treatment which he offers each patient, but feel free to complain when you don't wait a little bit to have your legs or walking saved.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

I was concerned after reading some of the other reviews, but I had a pleasant experience with Dr. Nesbitt. Yes, I waited about an hour before I saw the doctor. Once I did see him, he was very thorough and figured out my issue within ten minutes. I believe I received top notch care for my foot injury.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

I was referred by my family doctor for experiencing pain in my ankle due to a fracture surgery few years ago, I thought I was seeing an orthopedic surgeon, Dr. Nesbitt sent me for another ankle xray and densitometry, Then advised of a month on 400$ orthotics and then if my pain is not improved to treat the arthritis with fusing my ankle. I bought the best house shoe I can find because 99 % of my walking is in the house, a Scholl insole from Costco for my walking shoes, and supplemented on Curcumin and Boswellia. In two months I was walking for 40 minutes without any pain. Beware !!! I have seen many criminal health practitioners in my life.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

I was referred to Dr Nesbutt by my GP. Yes he has a very busy waiting room and yes the office is very crowded, but if you require specialized treatment for any foot ailment, he is the physician that you want! I had a sore on my foot that would not heal, and Dr Nesbitt quickly set me up for specialized testing and referrals. As it turned out I had osteomyelitis and a cancerous growth on my foot and both were successfully treated because of Dr . Nesbitt's deligence. Thank you for all of your help. !

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Originally went to Dr. Nesbitt for a wound on my foot that would not heal, and kept getting worse and worse. He actually investigated, and discovered it was MRSA Staph infection. His treatments (silver dressings) took several months, but slowly the wound healed. Yes he has the "bedside manner of a mortician" (lol) and yes hhe is always overbooked, but you can also get in to see him with little to zero notice if you have a problem. Try to get one of the first appointments of the day - no wait.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

Worst dr i have seen in my life. No respect for patients time. Takes 6 months to get an appointment and he tries to finish in 5 minutes. Also he insists that you use his particular medical supply shop and makes you wait 1 hour without any hint of apology.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

Excellent Doctor, staff are great! Times sometimes can be long, but well worth the wait! Saved my leg

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

My first and last visit to this Dr. is he paid by the number of patients he can see in a day? The wait is 1 hour so don't be in a hurry. His staff need a class in time management and respecting other patience time.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

I took my elderly mother to Dr. Nesbitt after being referred by another doctor. He came highly recommended. My mother had ulcers on her leg and heel. Her family doctor tried with out much success to get these ulcers under control, so he sent her to a specialist for care. After seeing the state that my moms ulcers were in the specialist sent her to doctor Nesbitt. Only then, did the ulcers receive the necessary care and attention required to make healing possible. I really didn't care what his personality or bedside manor was like or that she had to wait in the waiting room. Her ulcers showed up in August and were getting worse by December when we finally found Dr. Nesbitt. With only a few treatments my moms legs have recovered dramatically. PS. If you make a doctors appointment at 8:30 am don't make an appointment at 9:30 am elsewhere. If your regular doctor is getting you in at exactly the scheduled time and getting you out 15 minutes later after a treatment then what level of treatment are you getting? And, I would be really pissed if my appointment was ahead of yours and they rushed through mine so you could get to your manicure at 9:30 am.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016