You may also like

Rate Dr. John A. Nesbitt

Dr. John A. Nesbitt's Ratings

I read all of these reviews and yes he has a bed side manner of the grim reaper but he knows his stuff got me the xrays and bone scans needed and Duke booted the life out of my leg but it worked. I have a WCB claim now I want to see if he will refer me to a surgeon to fix my ankle. As WCB say's just cut it off!!!!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2888203].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2015

I don't know what you complainers are smoking - my recommendation to you is to quit. Dr. Nesbitt is outstanding. Always goes above his call of duty for every patient. He is very knowledgeable in his field and will arrange appointments for your treatments and or tests in a timely fashion for which otherwise you’d be waiting months if not years for. He cares for the wellbeing of his patients and will stop at nothing to ensure each one is taken care of properly. Indeed, you all are very privileged to avail yourselves to such an outstanding service.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2869514].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

The best ulcer care dr I've ever been too. Have not waited more than 10 minutes past my apt time, always treated with the utmost respect. I have no problem recommending this great dr!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2852141].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

Funny thing about Dr. Nesbitt, he's not a podiatrist, he's just a GP who has a foot fetish. The office is horrendously overbooked, it's like he's either paying off multiple divorces or trying to fund a new yacht -- even if you're early for your appointment, expect to wait, and wait, and wait in the cramped (and overflowing) reception area, on more than a couple occasions I've seen people waiting in the hallway (even had to do it myself once). No privacy between the treatment tables, staff will draw a curtain if required, expect to witness some ghastly wounds from patients on adjacent tables. Finally got tired of his lack of humanity (and the little stool he slides around on going from patient to patient). Eventually found a new specialist who was able to treat (and heal) my foot issues. AVOID THIS GUY AT ALL COST.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2820411].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

Dr. Wackadoo has the personality of a baked potato and the bedside manner of a mortician! Take the time to find a real doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2684418].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Nesbitt's for over 20 years. It is safe to say that he has, very literally, saved my feet and kept me walking. Yes, there are sometimes long waits but he is a physician, not a podiatrist, and one of very few with this specialty. The waits are because he doesn't want to turn anyone away. I am an RN and can say without reservation that he is a very knowledgeable, skilled and compassionate physician. We are indeed fortunate to have him here in Calgary.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2495704].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

Dr Nesbit and his staff were very polite to me... I had an appointment for a nail root removal, and i was pretty nervous about it, himself and his staff both made me feel better, apologized for the wait time, and he was very polite. I have seen him a few times, i have seen him a couple times and would reccomned and see him again... He is a great doctor.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2455601].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

I had an appointment at 8:30 in the morning. I was 10 minutes early. After sitting in the waiting room for 30 minutes, I approached the front counter and asked if I had the correct time. The receptionist validated my 8:30 appointment but told me Dr Nesbitt was handling an emergancy. I told her that I have another appointment at 9:30 She told me she would tell the nurses. She did not tell the nurses and at 9:10 I walked out. This typ of service and behavior is unacceptable. First, upon checking in I should have been notified of the delay. Secondly, the receptionist did not notify any nursing staff. Third, no appology. This is simply unacceptable. The Dr walked by me at least 10 times, no appologies also....I would never go back nor would I recommend using this clinic. I did notify my family Dr who was shocked and appologetic for the poor behavior of Dr Nesbitt's office.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1845617].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2013

Horrible doc! I am being treated for a cancerous tumour in my foot. after radiation my foot became infected, instead of giving antibiotics to treat the infection, he preferred to " manually" remove the infection! This was Extremely painful, and as a result of his negligence I am on intravenous to treat the infection he ignored!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1845616].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2013

Worse "doctor" I have ever seen. First off I see why he is the only podiatrist that goes under AHC because he requires you to come back twice a week. I had a simple ingrown toenail which he repeatedly removed the entire nail even after it did not work the first two times. I kept care of it, kept it clean, did everything he asked of me but it kept coming back worse and worse. I had Heard of burning the root with acid will stop the bad side from growing in.. on My last and FINAL visit I asked him about this and he said he didn't believe in it. Then he proceeded to rip off my toenail without properly freezing the area even though I told him I could feel it all. He just said it is infected and wont freeze. I have since been to a WAY better podiatrist who did burn it and have not had a problem since. I would love to see the joke of a doctor out of work. I can see why his patients are all elderly since they do not work and can come in every week for something to do. AVOID THIS DOCTOR

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1845615].votes_count ]]