Ratings for Dr. John A. Nesbitt

Originally went to Dr. Nesbitt for a wound on my foot that would not heal, and kept getting worse and worse. He actually investigated, and discovered it was MRSA Staph infection. His treatments (silver dressings) took several months, but slowly the wound healed. Yes he has the "bedside manner of a mortician" (lol) and yes hhe is always overbooked, but you can also get in to see him with little to zero notice if you have a problem. Try to get one of the first appointments of the day - no wait.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

Worst dr i have seen in my life. No respect for patients time. Takes 6 months to get an appointment and he tries to finish in 5 minutes. Also he insists that you use his particular medical supply shop and makes you wait 1 hour without any hint of apology.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

Excellent Doctor, staff are great! Times sometimes can be long, but well worth the wait! Saved my leg

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

My first and last visit to this Dr. is he paid by the number of patients he can see in a day? The wait is 1 hour so don't be in a hurry. His staff need a class in time management and respecting other patience time.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

I took my elderly mother to Dr. Nesbitt after being referred by another doctor. He came highly recommended. My mother had ulcers on her leg and heel. Her family doctor tried with out much success to get these ulcers under control, so he sent her to a specialist for care. After seeing the state that my moms ulcers were in the specialist sent her to doctor Nesbitt. Only then, did the ulcers receive the necessary care and attention required to make healing possible. I really didn't care what his personality or bedside manor was like or that she had to wait in the waiting room. Her ulcers showed up in August and were getting worse by December when we finally found Dr. Nesbitt. With only a few treatments my moms legs have recovered dramatically. PS. If you make a doctors appointment at 8:30 am don't make an appointment at 9:30 am elsewhere. If your regular doctor is getting you in at exactly the scheduled time and getting you out 15 minutes later after a treatment then what level of treatment are you getting? And, I would be really pissed if my appointment was ahead of yours and they rushed through mine so you could get to your manicure at 9:30 am.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

Bedside manner of a mortician. Many nurses concerned about his results. Do not make this your final diagnosis!!!!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

One of the worst doctors I have ever dealt with. Never cured anyone based on references from ten patents and care givers including most doctors you talk to!!!!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

I read all of these reviews and yes he has a bed side manner of the grim reaper but he knows his stuff got me the xrays and bone scans needed and Duke booted the life out of my leg but it worked. I have a WCB claim now I want to see if he will refer me to a surgeon to fix my ankle. As WCB say's just cut it off!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

I don't know what you complainers are smoking - my recommendation to you is to quit. Dr. Nesbitt is outstanding. Always goes above his call of duty for every patient. He is very knowledgeable in his field and will arrange appointments for your treatments and or tests in a timely fashion for which otherwise you’d be waiting months if not years for. He cares for the wellbeing of his patients and will stop at nothing to ensure each one is taken care of properly. Indeed, you all are very privileged to avail yourselves to such an outstanding service.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

The best ulcer care dr I've ever been too. Have not waited more than 10 minutes past my apt time, always treated with the utmost respect. I have no problem recommending this great dr!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015