Ratings for Dr. Chris T. Stark

Three mistakes by Dr Cris Stark are just to many. About six years ago he dig surgery on my thumb,he admitted to accidentially cutting a nerve that caused me prolonged severe pain and agony . In October 2011 I again visited Dr Stark with a foot pain that he diagnosed as a hairline fracture in my tibia placing me in a boot for 24/7 for ten days. I returned for another X-ray, and he declared no hairline fracture but he was 90% sure it was GOUT. Several weeks passed & I determined it was time for a second opinion. A sports medicine specialist in Lakeland, FL, who immediately ordered a MRI and determined that I had a fractured tendon that attached the tibia to the ankle, medically known as Tibialis Anterior. Since the tendon had retracted from the bone appx. 1 1/4 inches surgery should be considered. I returned to Nashville, TN seeking advice from another specialist who advised that surgery should have been performed immediately after the injury.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2012

Dr. Chris T. Stark's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1989)

UnitedHealthcare