You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Jacques A. Bouchard

Meeting this man is probably the worst thing that has ever happened to me. I went to see him about pain in my groin and strange sensation in my legs. Now here I am 3 surgeries later I am in constant level 9 pain. I can't walk without the use of a walker, can't go up or down stairs and can barely get out of bed.I went back to see him about these issues and all I got from him is, So What Do You Expect Me To Do About It. Now I have to live with this mistake and a life of using stronger and stronger drugs just to make it through the day.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

Rude. Arrogant. After my disc fusion surgery I saw him once. He did seem to understand how painful spine surgery was. For pain relieve he insrtucted me to move my legs. I couldnt get out of bed! He fellow on the other hand was excellent. He saw me everyday and was encouraging and helpful. 9 months post op and Im in more pain than I was before.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

Receptionist Danielle at the hospital is awful: unsympathetic, bullying, power tripping. Thank goodness his receptionist at the caleo pain clinic is awesome.... Dr B is matter of fact. Certainly decided on my surgery individually - didn't feel like cookie cutter approach. Surgery went very well and I am so thankful!! Post op packages on what to expect and what to do would be really helpful...

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

flag | Submitted November 14, 2015

This man gave me a new lease on life after performing my disc replacement. I find him to be as knowledgeable and skilled as they get. I would recommend Dr. Bouchard to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

Dr. Bouchard, 'looked at' my MRI results and claimed that they were inconclusive and that for an extra $200 that he would take a closer look. The surgeon that did my spine surgery said that the MRI results showed, "Severe Degenerative Disc Disease". It was plainly indicated on the MRI assessment notes. Dr. Bouchard is a money grubber, only interested on praying on people in pain and finding new ways to make a buck. Very low integrity in my opinion.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

I had a terrible experience with Dr. Bouchard. Don't want to go into the details, but I would highly recommend another surgeon, especially if you need cervical surgery.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

Dr. Jacques A. Bouchard's Credentials

Workers Comp

Updates

• A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Meeting this man is probably the worst thing that has ever happened to me. I went to see him about pain in my groin and strange sensation in my legs. Now here I..."

May 24, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "He explained everything I needed to know very clearly now I need to know know more about breast reconstruction and what is covered "

April 21, 2016
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Rude. Arrogant. After my disc fusion surgery I saw him once. He did seem to understand how painful spine surgery was. For pain relieve he insrtucted me to move ..."

December 28, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Bouchard has helped me get my life back. Staff both at the Foothills and at the Clinic have shown been exceptional in understanding my needs."

December 17, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Receptionist Danielle at the hospital is awful: unsympathetic, bullying, power tripping. Thank goodness his receptionist at the caleo pain clinic is awesome......."

December 2, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "He destroyed my brother's life. He fused 5 discs together and my brother is bed ridden. "

November 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This man gave me a new lease on life after performing my disc replacement. I find him to be as knowledgeable and skilled as they get. I would recommend Dr. Bou..."

October 8, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Bouchard, 'looked at' my MRI results and claimed that they were inconclusive and that for an extra $200 that he would take a closer look. The surgeon that d..."

July 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I can't thank Dr Bouchard enough, for all he's done for me these last 18 months. Just awesome!!"

January 29, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I had a terrible experience with Dr. Bouchard. Don't want to go into the details, but I would highly recommend another surgeon, especially if you need cervical..."

January 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Bouchard performed a disk replacement surgery on my lower back. There were some issues during the surgery and during follow up, and he was very helpful and ..."

October 10, 2014