Ratings for Dr. Jacques A. Bouchard

I had dr Bouchard do my back surgery and he was great! He's not a very talkative Dr. But he says it like it is! I like that. He helped me and is always encouraging and listens and I feel he cares about his patients! He might not be for everyone but he made me feel better. All surgery's take time to heal and he can only fix what is broken the rest is up to the individual, remember he's human and a doctor not God. I was and am happy to have him as my surgeon!!!!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

He showed up an hour late to my consultation, couldn't open my MRI, was arrogant and BEYOND rude. Made snide comments throughout the entire appointment and literally gave me a hard time because my MRI was a year old (one he got help opening it), although he has the power to request a new one. I waited 2 years to see this joke of a surgeon who will do nothing to help me and I can't walk on a regular basis! If surgeons only deal in facts, that's fine. Stick to them and keep your unnecessary "jokes" to yourself!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

All I can say is this man is a wizard !! Was willing and egar to address my issue when nobody else would. L5S1 fusion has been slow to heal but it is given me the chance to pursue my dream and be back training 100% . Thank you for giving my life back.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

Had fusion Surgery by Dr. Bouchard. Cant thank him enough. Was not able to walk any distance for six years. Now, I can walk for ever it seems. Best experience for me.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

I had back surgery three years ago he was excellent if you want great bedside manners have your mommy hold your hand. If you want a no-nonsense doctor to fix your back, he is it. From talking to the other patients at the clinic when I was there, the ones that did the best did their exercises those who didn't did not have as good of success, his work is for not if you don't do your part. He is a doctor, like a mechanic for your car once the repairs are done if you don't follow the mechanics instructions and do the required maintenance it will just break down again.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

Meeting this man is probably the worst thing that has ever happened to me. I went to see him about pain in my groin and strange sensation in my legs. Now here I am 3 surgeries later I am in constant level 9 pain. I can't walk without the use of a walker, can't go up or down stairs and can barely get out of bed.I went back to see him about these issues and all I got from him is, So What Do You Expect Me To Do About It. Now I have to live with this mistake and a life of using stronger and stronger drugs just to make it through the day.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

He explained everything I needed to know very clearly now I need to know know more about breast reconstruction and what is covered

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

Rude. Arrogant. After my disc fusion surgery I saw him once. He did seem to understand how painful spine surgery was. For pain relieve he insrtucted me to move my legs. I couldnt get out of bed! He fellow on the other hand was excellent. He saw me everyday and was encouraging and helpful. 9 months post op and Im in more pain than I was before.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015

Dr. Bouchard has helped me get my life back. Staff both at the Foothills and at the Clinic have shown been exceptional in understanding my needs.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

Receptionist Danielle at the hospital is awful: unsympathetic, bullying, power tripping. Thank goodness his receptionist at the caleo pain clinic is awesome.... Dr B is matter of fact. Certainly decided on my surgery individually - didn't feel like cookie cutter approach. Surgery went very well and I am so thankful!! Post op packages on what to expect and what to do would be really helpful...

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015