Ratings for Dr. Jacques A. Bouchard

I had back surgery three years ago he was excellent if you want great bedside manners have your mommy hold your hand. If you want a no-nonsense doctor to fix your back, he is it. From talking to the other patients at the clinic when I was there, the ones that did the best did their exercises those who didn't did not have as good of success, his work is for not if you don't do your part. He is a doctor, like a mechanic for your car once the repairs are done if you don't follow the mechanics instructions and do the required maintenance it will just break down again.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

Meeting this man is probably the worst thing that has ever happened to me. I went to see him about pain in my groin and strange sensation in my legs. Now here I am 3 surgeries later I am in constant level 9 pain. I can't walk without the use of a walker, can't go up or down stairs and can barely get out of bed.I went back to see him about these issues and all I got from him is, So What Do You Expect Me To Do About It. Now I have to live with this mistake and a life of using stronger and stronger drugs just to make it through the day.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

He explained everything I needed to know very clearly now I need to know know more about breast reconstruction and what is covered

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

Rude. Arrogant. After my disc fusion surgery I saw him once. He did seem to understand how painful spine surgery was. For pain relieve he insrtucted me to move my legs. I couldnt get out of bed! He fellow on the other hand was excellent. He saw me everyday and was encouraging and helpful. 9 months post op and Im in more pain than I was before.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015

Dr. Bouchard has helped me get my life back. Staff both at the Foothills and at the Clinic have shown been exceptional in understanding my needs.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

Receptionist Danielle at the hospital is awful: unsympathetic, bullying, power tripping. Thank goodness his receptionist at the caleo pain clinic is awesome.... Dr B is matter of fact. Certainly decided on my surgery individually - didn't feel like cookie cutter approach. Surgery went very well and I am so thankful!! Post op packages on what to expect and what to do would be really helpful...

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

He destroyed my brother's life. He fused 5 discs together and my brother is bed ridden.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2015

This man gave me a new lease on life after performing my disc replacement. I find him to be as knowledgeable and skilled as they get. I would recommend Dr. Bouchard to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

Dr. Bouchard, 'looked at' my MRI results and claimed that they were inconclusive and that for an extra $200 that he would take a closer look. The surgeon that did my spine surgery said that the MRI results showed, "Severe Degenerative Disc Disease". It was plainly indicated on the MRI assessment notes. Dr. Bouchard is a money grubber, only interested on praying on people in pain and finding new ways to make a buck. Very low integrity in my opinion.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

I can't thank Dr Bouchard enough, for all he's done for me these last 18 months. Just awesome!!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015