Ratings for Dr. Sharon Naugler

It was a horrible experience from start to finish with trying to figure out why my periods were so irregular and why my hormones were making me feel horrible all the time. Never did get it resolved, she shrugged it off and said its normal and not much will help it change.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

2010, I had an etopic pregnancy she was my surgeon took my right Fallopian tube because of a sist and told me to get a hold of 10,000 dollars if I ever wanted to become pregnant for artificial insemanation and also told me she would refer me to heartland fertility clinic I'm still waiting years later in 2016 My last visit with her was really my last visit and glad about it I am 8 weeks pregnant after she told me it was IMPOSSIBLE for me to become pregnant

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016

Went through my second pregnancy with Dr. Naugler. Little rough with the exams. Other than that, did her job and did it well. Never had to wait very long.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

One of the worst doctors in Winnipeg. She is extremely rude and rough with pregnancy. She injured my child slightly when he was being born and said that it was "normal". I would say she is not knowledgable and should re think how to help women in a vulnerable state. This is my first and last time ever going to this joke of a doctor.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2015

Dr. Naugler may not have the touchy feely approach BUT IF YOU WANT GREAT CARE, she is the Doctor that gives it. I've had her as my Doctor since the 90's and she saved my daughter's life!!! Dr. Naugler you are not there to hug people but you are the kind of Doctor this Family loves. Get to the point and get the problem fixed!!!! Love this Doctor and her staff.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2015

Dr Naugler, while not the most socially friendly doctor was the only one to seriously address my issues. She's not a hand holder and will be blunt and to the point. I was very happy with my experience as I was seeking confident knowledge not a hug and a band-aid. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2012

I am sorry to see Dr Naugler getting such poor reviews. I find her firm, to the point, and pleasant enough. I agree with other reviewers that she may come across as rude or abrupt. Try not to take it personally. I have found her to be great at her job. Is everyone you work with friendly and upbeat all the time? Doubt it. She cared for me through my first pregnancy (although she was not present for the delivery) and she is caring for me now as I am pregnant with my second kiddo. I would recommend her as an obstetrician even if I wouldn't invite her to my next dinner party.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2011

Extremely abrupt and rude individual. Didn’t bother to take her time to actually listen to my problem and answer the question. Definitely would not recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

Had her for my first child. Worst experience of my life. Pregnancy should be a time in your life to enjoy. I never looked forward to my doctors appointments. In fact I hated going. She was so rude, and never gave me a chance to ask questions. Whenever I did get one in, she huffed and puffed about having to answer it. I felt like I was imposing on her, and that I was a burden to her. She would always slam the door shut (to and from the room) making you feel small. Thankfully she was NOT on call for delivery. I would have been scared. I DO NOT recommend this doctor to anyone. ENJOY your pregnancy as much as possible. Don`t let your doctor ruin this special time in your life.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2010

on july 18 2009 i had dr naugler deliver my baby. i no complications until 20 or so minutes after he was born when she pulled on the imbilical cord and i heard a big splash which was blood , she got the nurse to clean it up and eventually called for 2 residents to assist her.they did not relize that i had an uterine inversion(basically it turned inside out)and kept trying different medications to stop the bleeding and to firm up the uterus after childbirth which didnt work as it was not in the right position. after about 1 hour of working on me and could not control the bleeding i was rushed into an operating room in shock as i lost about 90% of my blood. i ended up getting an emergency hysterectomy, 4 blood transfusions,and nearly died. not til i got home and researched this that i found that the main cause of this is excesive traction of the imbilical cord( i have had 5 previous natural deliveries and never has a dr pulled on the cord as it expells on its own)

flag | Submitted August 2, 2009