Ratings for Dr. Gregory A. Kline

Dr. Kline has been nothing short of helpful. I am from Saskatoon and was referred out to Calgary for my surgeries and he worked with my surgeons and was able to identify a possible diagnosis for me that was not once thought of in Saskatoon. Sure enough, after testing I was diagnosed with Von Hippel Lindau - which is what Dr. Kline and my surgeons suspected from the beginning. When I was in the hospital he made an effort to pop in and see me while he was there. He took the time at appointment and we did not feel rushed out, even though we were one of his last patients of the day. He was very helpful in communication with me and my husband through e-mail since we are not from Calgary. I did have a difficult time with his secretary though who told me that if I wanted to get my PET scan in Edmonton rather than Calgary because I could get in a month sooner, that I could move my care elsewhere..... but as soon as we were put into direct contact with Dr. Kline via email (against his secretary's wishes), everything was great and he understood my wishes for having it done in Edmonton. I was a 25 year old with 6 tumors and no diagnosis. Of course I wanted to get in a month earlier for a PET scan. Dr. Kline has been extremely helpful, personable and willing. He is a knowledgeable man and I am very thankful that I am one of his patients!!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

Dr. Kline left me with many unanswered medical questions. I also feel he has very little empathy for his patients but possesses a huge judgement that is based on too little information. Extremely hard on someone who has been dealing with an unknown health condition for a long period of time. Very wrong ! Save your time and your precious energy...seek another specialist that will act in your best interest. Be proactive as best you can......good Dr.'s are out there.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

Absolutely fantastic - spent the the time to sit down with me and explain everything about my condition and treatment. He was thorough, highly knowledgeable and professional. A brilliant physician!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2016

Dr. Kline is one of the worst Endocronolgists I have ever met. As other reviews stated, he is in need of a new career. He is arrogant and very cold, not traits a doctor presents. He is not amicable and after my appointment with him, he has failed to reffer me to other specialist to treat my condition and it has been 6 months already. He diagnosed me without lab works or xrays. He just assumed the case and acted upon it. He is dull and uncaring I dont know how he still is in practice.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2016

Rude and dismissive. Absolutely not interested in treating my chronic illness. If you get a referral to this man, go back and get a new one.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

Dr. Kline could not have been more helpful and was able to improve my hypertension. I feel better than I have for several years. Highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2015

Cares more about what his colleagues think of him than trying to improve my condition. Not helpful, extremely arrogant (especially for an internist). I have been to dozens of specialists and would recommend all of them over this man. Absolute worst.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

Dr. Kline was excellent in his discussion with me. He reviewed my medical history and tests with me and talked about treatment. He answered all of my questions, set up a treatment plan and created a plan of follow-up. He and his office staff were efficient and thorough. I felt totally looked after.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

Dr Kline is in need of a new career - he likes to give diagnoses based on the obvious symptoms without any kind of clinical investigation...essentially the less he has to do the better. As his "specialty" is Hypertension, you would think that he would show more concern than he does - essentially if you are referred to the man, ask for someone else.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

Very curious, smart and professional doctor. The best that I have ever met

flag | Submitted May 16, 2012