Ratings for Dr. Gregory A. Kline

Dr. Kline left me with many unanswered medical questions. I also feel he has very little empathy for his patients but possesses a huge judgement that is based on too little information. Extremely hard on someone who has been dealing with an unknown health condition for a long period of time. Very wrong ! Save your time and your precious energy...seek another specialist that will act in your best interest. Be proactive as best you can......good Dr.'s are out there.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

Absolutely fantastic - spent the the time to sit down with me and explain everything about my condition and treatment. He was thorough, highly knowledgeable and professional. A brilliant physician!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2016

Dr. Kline is one of the worst Endocronolgists I have ever met. As other reviews stated, he is in need of a new career. He is arrogant and very cold, not traits a doctor presents. He is not amicable and after my appointment with him, he has failed to reffer me to other specialist to treat my condition and it has been 6 months already. He diagnosed me without lab works or xrays. He just assumed the case and acted upon it. He is dull and uncaring I dont know how he still is in practice.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2016

Rude and dismissive. Absolutely not interested in treating my chronic illness. If you get a referral to this man, go back and get a new one.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

Dr. Kline could not have been more helpful and was able to improve my hypertension. I feel better than I have for several years. Highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2015

Cares more about what his colleagues think of him than trying to improve my condition. Not helpful, extremely arrogant (especially for an internist). I have been to dozens of specialists and would recommend all of them over this man. Absolute worst.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

Dr. Kline was excellent in his discussion with me. He reviewed my medical history and tests with me and talked about treatment. He answered all of my questions, set up a treatment plan and created a plan of follow-up. He and his office staff were efficient and thorough. I felt totally looked after.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

Dr Kline is in need of a new career - he likes to give diagnoses based on the obvious symptoms without any kind of clinical investigation...essentially the less he has to do the better. As his "specialty" is Hypertension, you would think that he would show more concern than he does - essentially if you are referred to the man, ask for someone else.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

Very curious, smart and professional doctor. The best that I have ever met

flag | Submitted May 16, 2012

What a really nice man. Had all my results in front of him. Discussed the best options for me. I felt very looked after. Wonderful bedside manner. Told my work friends afterwards, I could have wrapped him up and took him home. (Hope that makes you smile, Dr Kline!)

flag | Submitted April 1, 2012