You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Gregory A. Kline

Dr. Kline is one of the worst Endocronolgists I have ever met. As other reviews stated, he is in need of a new career. He is arrogant and very cold, not traits a doctor presents. He is not amicable and after my appointment with him, he has failed to reffer me to other specialist to treat my condition and it has been 6 months already. He diagnosed me without lab works or xrays. He just assumed the case and acted upon it. He is dull and uncaring I dont know how he still is in practice.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2016

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

flag | Submitted January 18, 2015

Cares more about what his colleagues think of him than trying to improve my condition. Not helpful, extremely arrogant (especially for an internist). I have been to dozens of specialists and would recommend all of them over this man. Absolute worst.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

Dr. Kline was excellent in his discussion with me. He reviewed my medical history and tests with me and talked about treatment. He answered all of my questions, set up a treatment plan and created a plan of follow-up. He and his office staff were efficient and thorough. I felt totally looked after.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

Dr Kline is in need of a new career - he likes to give diagnoses based on the obvious symptoms without any kind of clinical investigation...essentially the less he has to do the better. As his "specialty" is Hypertension, you would think that he would show more concern than he does - essentially if you are referred to the man, ask for someone else.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

Very curious, smart and professional doctor. The best that I have ever met

flag | Submitted May 16, 2012

What a really nice man. Had all my results in front of him. Discussed the best options for me. I felt very looked after. Wonderful bedside manner. Told my work friends afterwards, I could have wrapped him up and took him home. (Hope that makes you smile, Dr Kline!)

flag | Submitted April 1, 2012

Absolutely useless. Told me I had a cancerous tumor in my throat just by feeling my throat though the trainee couldn't feel anything - emergency ultrasound ordered by my family doctor - no tumor or lump found! Never did solve my diabetic issues. Now I am finally going to a real doctor.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2012

Dr. Kline is an exceptional clinician, very personable and has excellent bed side manners. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2012

Dr. Gregory A. Kline's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kline is one of the worst Endocronolgists I have ever met. As other reviews stated, he is in need of a new career. He is arrogant and very cold, not traits ..."

May 21, 2016
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Rude and dismissive. Absolutely not interested in treating my chronic illness. If you get a referral to this man, go back and get a new one. "

July 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kline could not have been more helpful and was able to improve my hypertension. I feel better than I have for several years. Highly recommend this doctor."

January 18, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Cares more about what his colleagues think of him than trying to improve my condition. Not helpful, extremely arrogant (especially for an internist). I have bee..."

January 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kline was excellent in his discussion with me. He reviewed my medical history and tests with me and talked about treatment. He answered all of my question..."

September 5, 2014