You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Kelly A. Young

I almost feel lost. I have been a patient of Kelly Young for over 25 years now. We are the same age, and have grown elderly together. I know that I will never find another doctor like Kelly Young. He is a throwback to the old fashioned doctors who made house calls and got to know their patients on a personal level. It is not just about the almighty dollar with him. His visits are always on time, relaxed and lengthy, ending in a non-medical, caring conversation. You just know that he cares about people, hence he has never over-booked. This is an extremely rare quality for anyone in the medical profession, and I will miss him greatly. I wish him all the happiness that retirement can bring, because I can think of very few people who have earned it, and deserve it more then him. Sit on your dock, put your feet up and enjoy a glass or two of wine.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

I started seeing Dr Young in 1982 and have been with him ever since. He has great to me and my family all these years. My next visit will be my last and will miss him a lot God Luck In Your Retirement Kelly You Deserve it!! Thanks for putting up with me all these years!

Submitted January 27, 2016

I started seeing Kelly in 1985, my next visit in Feb. 2016 will be my last. Jeez, I've been lucky to know him all these years. Couldn't have asked for a better family Doctor. Very knowledgable, always positive, always caring. I will miss him greatly. The funniest visit was 20 years ago when my ACL tore. He diagnosed it, moved it back and forth, asking what it felt like, twisted it towards the tear and gave my a giant shot of pain. I screamed and shouted as he jumped in shock. I scared us both!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Young for years. He is very attentive and a wonderful doctor. I dread the day that he retires. I am so glad he is my doctor. However, his receptionist Cindy is very unwelcoming at times. His knowledge and compassion for his patients far outweighs this receptionist's attitude.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Young for 23 years, ever since I moved from Ontario and a co-worker recommended him. Thank god for that!! He is so wonderful, helpful, knowledgeable, professional and the greatest family doctor I have ever had. He has called me on a Friday night or Saturday afternoon just to give me the results of tests. He goes the extra mile and I dread the day that he retires. Take your time, Dr. Young!!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

I've been going to Dr. Young for years. He's always very friendly, helpful and professional. I would strongly recommend him as a Doctor.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2011

Dr. Young is the best family Doctor ever, I've been going to him for years.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

Dr. Kelly has been my doctor since birth, and when given the option to see a female doctor as a young teenager, I declined. He is extremely professional during physical exams, happy to answer questions, and doesn't prescribe medication or procedures when not necessary. The only downside is that he is very busy and his office staff sometimes come across as curt, but I think it's because they are all working very hard.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2010

I'm very lucky to have Dr. Young as my family doctor. He has looked after me for 22 years and is wonderful. He's caring, considerate, takes time to listen and is a straight-shooter. The only downside to his office is his front desk staff. They're unfriendly and make you feel like it's an imposition to see him. I think Dr. Young is amazing and deserves much better staff at reception.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2010

excellent doctor, take time to answer all questions, excellent follow-up on patient medical issues

flag | Submitted October 18, 2010

Dr. Kelly A. Young's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I almost feel lost. I have been a patient of Kelly Young for over 25 years now. We are the same age, and have grown elderly together. I know that I will never f..."

February 11, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I started seeing Dr Young in 1982 and have been with him ever since. He has great to me and my family all these years. My next visit will be my last and will mi..."

January 27, 2016
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I started seeing Kelly in 1985, my next visit in Feb. 2016 will be my last. Jeez, I've been lucky to know him all these years. Couldn't have asked for a bett..."

December 11, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to Dr. Young for years. He is very attentive and a wonderful doctor. I dread the day that he retires. I am so glad he is my doctor. However,..."

November 25, 2014