Ratings for Dr. Rohini R. Alay

I work at a hospital and one of our doctors needed to talk to Dr. Alay regarding one of her patients. She refused to return the call to our doctor because she had already spoken to them once (even though we needed to discuss a new finding.) She wouldn't speak to us directly, instead argued with us through her answering service. The epitome of unprofessional.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2014

Her staff repeatedly messes up my appointment schedule. Currently, they billed my old insurance and I'm having an awful time trying to reach the billing office to correct their mistake. I would not recommend her practice to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

Her lead pharmacist, who is also her husband, is very rude.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

First let me say that DR Alay speaks english clearly so I dn't understand that comment. I don't have a problem with her origin. DR Alay is a very considerate and patient doctor. She listens. I am treated with respect when I go to her office. The staff is very helpful. I wouldn't change doctors for anything.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2011

I was needed a Health Form filled out based on an appointment from June. Dr. Alay nurse Pam first did not call me back after I left a message and secondly when I got her on the phone she telling me that he needs to come back for a follow up for them to fill out the paperwork, then that when it became the mose unpleasant phone call ever she was very rude and hung up the phone when I ask her name call back again she hung up a second time, then when called back a third time another receptionist gave the phone to the pharmacy guy who proceeded to tell me that I owe $35.00 and that they will charge me for filling out the form, so I hung up on him. So needless to say I am not sure if Dr. Alay know her staff is rude but hopefully this will reach her, so everybody wll know not to not to go to Dr. Alay office, very rude and unprofessional staff.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

I can not understand the other reviewer here. I have been to Dr. Alay many times but I will share my experience from last time, which was a simple check up. I walked in a little late because traffic was bad and told the welcoming staff at the front my name. In less than a minute I was brought back to a very nice nurse, and in no time I went to see the doctor. I can not believe the racism from the other reviewer. Just because she is foreign does not detract from her ability as a doctor and I've never had a problem understanding her. I'm 53 and my hearing isn't great but I could still understand her fine. She took the time to help me out and even asked how I had been doing since my last visit. I was quick, in and out, but I was still paid attention to. This is one of the only places left in the city that takes blue care, but even if every physician took it I would never change from Dr. Alay. I don't know what happened to the other reviewer, but Dr. Alay is one of the best that I've seen.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2011

Doctor does not listen to the pt and takes very little time with them. Doctor loves to give scripts for every little ailement and that is about the only treatment you will get. Dr. is foriegn and is very hard to understand. Dr. makes negative statements about other physicians and wants to do treatments that can be billed to medicare and medicaid. If a treatment is not covered you will not get that treatment whether it is needed or not.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2009

Dr. Rohini R. Alay's Credentials

• University Of Nevada School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Amerigroup