Ratings for Dr. Gavin Roche

Very sincere and helpful plus always cheerful. He has been right on with his diagnosis.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Dr Roche has been my GP for several years and he investigates any problems I present to him in order to find the more effective solution. He has his patients best interests in mind and I am so grateful for his care.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr. Roche is always on time. Fabulous bedside manners. He helped with so many problems. I would recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Amazing. He has a very practical attitude and presents you with many options, I've had several chronic health issues and he has suggested solutions that I hadn't considered which ended up being just what I needed, other times I've wanted to try something he's less familiar with and he's listened to my reasons and explored it with me. He's not the type to push you one way or the other, just wants to solve your problems the best way possible and won't stop until you're satisfied with the outcome. He's either very observant or a very lucky guesser, perhaps a bit of both, but he's never far from the mark with a diagnosis and I've had problems that are fairly obscure. Not too many out there like him, that's for sure.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

Excellent doctor! He has helped me and members of my family immensely. The staff are helpful and courteous.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

He is the best Dr. I have ever had. Knows his stuff and very helpful.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

I have never had a negative experience with Dr. Roche or any of his staff. Excellent doctor, very grateful to have him as my Dr.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Best Doctor ever. We are in our 60 now, we can not believe how well this doctor looks after every patient young or old. Number 1 in our books. We are very great full to have him as our Doctor. Bill and Gerda

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

Saw him at a walk in clinic and found him to be very helpful and approachable. He suggested alternative solutions to a repetitive problem, never mentioned to me by other specialists that I have seen. I was very impressed.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

I've presented several issues to him over the last few years and he has been great. I was diagnosed with Lung Cancer a little over a year ago. He has been by my side every step of the way and will go out of his way to see me if I've needed some help. I've never had to wait for an appointment and if he does run a little late, apologizes. He always seems cheerful and happy to see me.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016