Ratings for Dr. Lawrence R. Lebeau

Do not go for visit if you have symptoms of CTS because he will make you feel like a liar and he says it is a long road, a long investigation and try to discourage you and told me he was removing himself from this situation. While he is asking questions he checked my pulse like some sort of truth test. I will never go back. Next day I visited a top hand wrist specialist and was diagnosed with EXTREME case of bilateral CTS and Bilateral trigger thumb. Scheduled surgery. This doctor is not on your side, could care less.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

Excellent service. Truly cares about his patients and asks the right questions.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2010

doctor was not good at all his head nurse told me outright i had no rights with them. all i wanted to know was the result of my blood test which i paid for and she said i had to make a appointment which i said i would so i asked her again what the results were and she said she would not give them to me and i said sine i paid for it i had the right to know. she told me no i had not rights with them at all and refused to let me talk to the doctor. so i fired him and would not recommend him to anybody.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Very profesional, polite and efficent. Doesnt waste time, but will not rush anything either

flag | Submitted July 13, 2007

Dr. LeBeau is one of the best doctors I have ever had. He acutally spent an hour and a half with me on one visit. I've never had a doctor spend more then 15 minutes with me before that.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2006

Great bedside manner. Thorough and responsive. I've never had to wait more than 5 minutes beyond my scheduled time to meet with Dr. LeBeau.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2006

dr lebeau was wonderful with taking my daughter and hubby seriously about their pain.Daughter for 16 years told she was faking it. at 17 with his help, daughter had a tumor removed and a hip birth defect diagnosed and also an inflammatory arthritis. dr lebeau found obvious diabetes in my hubby that had been ignored for over a year at internist in another state. hubby also has several different arthritis varieties. dr helps with hubbies pain and is good at referring. doesn't take state medical though and seemed to miss my own medical condition. i don't know if he didn't take me seriously or just didn't see the symptoms.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2006

Dr. Lawrence R. Lebeau's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1992)