Ratings for Dr. Riga L. Pemba

The kindest Nicest doctor Ive been to. Strongly recommend him

flag | Submitted September 30, 2008

I generally do not go to see a physician unless it?s absolutely necessary. Why? Because I have not had pleasant experiences. But when I started experiencing excruciating pain in my ribcage and loss of oxygen, I knew I had to see a doctor. I had picked Dr. Pemba at random. However, he has changed my perception about physicians. He is very thorough, patient and knowledgeable! I ended up having my gall bladder removed but it did not take Dr. Pemba long to pin point the problem right away. He even sketched out the gall bladders, duct, etc. Now I go more often when I know I need medical attention but I go with confidence that I am going to someone who knows what he is are doing, is on the ball and enjoys his work. I have recommended him to friends and family, everyone who has been trated by Dr. Pemba loves him. The only bad thing about sharing this information is that sometimes an appointment may not be available same day but that?s okay, his worth the wait. He is an awesome doc!!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2006

Dr. Riga L. Pemba's Credentials

• Univ Of London, Univ Coll, Sch Of Med (See 917-34) (Grad. 1992)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Mission Hills, CA