Ratings for Dr. Vincent D. DiNick

Dr. DiNick is great! Awesome personality, he is hilarious! Very intelligent, honest, and thorough. The staff is lovely, always friendly and knowledgeable. The office is clean, and cozy. Dr. DiNick and his staff truly go above and beyond for patients. I have recommended many family members and friends to his office.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

His attitude as well as the staff's is too layered to get into. Save yourself precious time and stay away from the lying staff.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

I received excellent care from Dr. DiNick and his staff. He is extremely knowledgeable, attentive and available when needed. I was thoroughly prepared for surgery and guided every step of the way postop when I had questions. My surgical results are fantastic and I would definitely recommend his surgical expertise and work to everyone. Thank you Dr. DiNick and office staff, you have all been delightful.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

I would recommend Dr. DiNick to my own family, that is how much I trust him. The only "complaint" I may have is that the wait was a little longer than maybe others are used to. Personally, I prefer a Dr. that is throughout and takes his time with his patients. Dr. DiNick did a wonderful job on my tummy tuck. His knowledge and honesty is appreciated because he did not tell me what I wanted to hear but what I needed to hear.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

He left me disfigured from a lipo procedure. He said he would fix it at no charge. Yea, his fees only. Hack

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

Dr. DiNick's bedside manner has been amazing from day of surgery through the recovery process. This has been a wonderful experience and I am so happy to have him as my surgeon.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

Extremely thrilled with my results and the new me! Dr. DiNick has been wonderful every step of the way . Excellent surgeon !

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

Wonderful experience with Dr. DiNick. My tummy tuck outcome far exceeded my expectations. Not only was Dr. DiNick great with my surgical results, the after care he provided was superb. He was always available for my questions and phone calls. Thank you for making me feel great!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2014

Wow, he thinks he knows it all. Dr. Dinick, how would you feel about waiting in the lobby for almost 2 hours as a new patient? (pissed off) ! His personality is awful. I will never go back to him nor would I recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

I recently had a breast reduction by Dr. DiNick. I am extremely pleased with the results and never thought my breasts would look as good as they do now. I am so happy for making the decision to move forward with the surgery and especially in choosing Dr. DiNick to do the work!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014

Dr. Vincent D. DiNick's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)