Ratings for Dr. Mary R. Bello

Rare doctor in terms of attention to detail, investigative nature, and diligence in followup activities. Truly exceptional

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

Dr. Bello took her time to hear my issue, recommended a sensible course of treatment, and put me completely at ease with her kind manner. Glad I found her and will recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

I met her because she was covering for my husbands doctor. She called us followed up, even referred us to a specialist and called us at night to see if we were doing ok. SHe had me at "hello" and she's been my primary doctor for the past 13-14 yrs. I would recommend her to the President !She is so thorough and detailed...al lshe's missing is the home visits lol she's an old fashioned doctor and a damn good one !

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

Dr. Bello was very pleasant and took her time with me. The visit was very thorough and her office staff are extremely pleasant. I would refer her without hesitation and will also continue to see her as my PCP. I did have to wait about 30 minutes but she didn't rush me so it was worth the wait to have a Dr. who treats you like a person, not a number.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2009

I'm new to the area, and was in need of a new primary care physician. After a considerable amount of research, I decided to go with Dr. Bello, in large part because she has a small practice (it's just her), and so I thought I would get more personalized attention. I was right. Dr. Bello was extremely thorough, kind and seemingly competent. She took her time in getting to know me and my medical history, despite me being a relatively young and healthy person. I am glad I found her, and highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2009

Dr. Bello has been unbelievable. She, unlike other doctors, has identified or explored issues that no one else even mentioned. As a result, a number of issues were addressed. Very caring and compassionate.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2007

wonderful doctor, very caring person, she actually listens to the patient.I love her practice.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2006

Dr. Mary R. Bello's Credentials

• Ross Univ, Sch Of Med & Vet Med, Roseau, Dominica (Grad. 1983)

Kaiser-Permanente