Ratings for Dr. Jon T. Stevenson

Dr. Stevenson is no longer in practice. If all doctors were as kind and understanding as he has been...the world would be a better place. I suffer with Fibromyalgia and Sjogrens disease and anything he could do to help me with the pain...he would do it. He always took the time to listen and then remedy the problem the best way he knew how. He was not only my physician but a friend. I will miss him as my doctor and I pray that his health will improve in retirement. God Bless you Jon Stevenson for being such a wonderful physician and friend. I wish you the very best that life can give you...you deserve it! Your friend, Patty M

flag | Submitted September 30, 2009

Dr. Stevenson is the most caring doctor one only prays for. He spends time with you and has never made me feel rushed, and I know he is extremely busy. he genuinely cares about the whole person and not just the diagnosis. One can tell right away that he is very knowledgable and up to date on the latest medical treatments. The only problem is so many people feel the way I do about him it's hard to get an appointment!!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2007

Dr Stevenson has helped me tremendously with my Spondylitus. He ran tests and explains things very well. Takes the time to answer questions. Very good doctor.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2006

Dr. Jon T. Stevenson's Credentials

• Univ Of Wa Sch Of Med, Seattle Wa 98195 (Grad. 1977)

• BCBS Massachusetts