Ratings for Dr. Ratona Kousonsavath

this doctor is VERY rude. she gets very mad at you if you ask her questions and tells you that she knows what she is doing and to not question her. i have never met anyone so unprofessional! she kept prescribing many different medications to my father and he did not get any better. He then got admitted to the ER and found out there that he had congestive heart failure which she did not detect herself.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2013

I used to go to her to fill my prescription for anti-depressants. wasn't having my period for months (and was not pregnant) and asked why that could be. She said "the reason it is happening is because you are overweight". I am not a doctor but I know that missing your period can be a sign of a wide variety of conditions, including cancer!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

I really dislike this doctor, I no longer go to her, she doesn't care about her patients and she always think she is in the right! When you try to ask her about something she gets so mad and defensive. She is really really rude! She is also lazy to find a solution for your problem and blames everything on you, she needs to just retired!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2013

flag | Submitted June 20, 2011

Although this doctor is knowledeable, she is rude, and has that superiority complex.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2011

I had seen a doctor who told me to come back to the clinic but was unavailable when needed him (I forgot his name as well it was one of those names that was hard to remember) so I went to her. She was the most rude doctor I have ever been too. She accused me of making up my symptoms! I assured her I hadn't and she picked a fight with me, saying that I was just a rude teenager who wasn't giving her respect. I didn't think by saying that I wasn't making up my symptoms that I deserved her reaction. She wouldn't even tell me the name of the last doctor I went to, the one I wanted to see. She had my file and what the last doctor wrote down about my symptoms. She's got a serious chip on her shoulder.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2009

This is the worst and rude doctor i ever knew. she's only after the money she'll gonna collect w/ the gov't. you will believe me if you try her.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2008

Needed Hep B shot for nursing course clinical. Asked her if they charge for administering injection, she said "yes". I told her I'd just have the college health centre do it (free). Returned a few months later to obtain RX for last vial. She accused me of obtaining hep b vaccines to sell on street! She was sour that I didn't go back to HER to have injection done...money hungry. Showed her signed documents proving last vial was administered to me by college RN for my clinical! She didn't care and kicked me out of the office and told me to never come back! I almost didn't get into my clinical practice all b/c of her irrational thinking! Thankfully, another Dr. helped me out as soon as I explained the problem!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2008

She really is a very rude doctor. She is a money-making, unprofessional doctor. She doesn't know how to TREAT her patient well(Got what I mean???)

flag | Submitted June 5, 2007

She is very rude and demeaning. Treats you like an imposition on her day. I have since found a much better Doctor.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2006