Ratings for Dr. Rajeev Shukla

Dr. Shukla is one of the best (if not the best) doctors I've ever had...I was very sick with a relapse of my chronic illness and he was supportive, understanding, willing to try different medications to help alleviate my symptoms, and actually cared!! Like genuinely cared. He also figured out I needed to have my gallbladder removed... No other Dr did. He's intelligent, compassionate, and an excellent doctor. I wish all Dr's were as good as him! :)

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

I like the fact that Dr. Shukla listens to you and looks at you when he talks. He doesn't try to rush you or brush off your concerns as so many doctors do. I'm very impressed with him and glad I found him. His treatment plan for me is working wonders.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2011

Dr. Rajeev Shukla's Credentials

• Toronto Sch Of Med, Toronto, Ont, Canada (Inactive) (Grad. 1991)

• Blue Cross Of California
Healthnet
Multiplan
Principle Life Insurance

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Shukla is one of the best (if not the best) doctors I've ever had...I was very sick with a relapse of my chronic illness and he was supportive, understandi..."

September 25, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=443343'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.6

February 5, 2014