Dr. Nigel MacDonald

Ratings for Dr. Nigel MacDonald

LOVE this Doctor! All 3 of my kids go to him. He is amazing with kids and great with parents! Very professional.

Submitted November 3, 2009

I have gone to Dr. MacDonald for 18 years. He is an amazing doctor and whenever i needed to get in for something important. I was always in his office within a few days. He always referred me to the best specialists in Winnipeg. Though I am sad he is not my doctor anymore. He was amazing Doctor and always there when you needed him.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2008

Dr. MacDonald was my doctor as a baby, and my sisters doctor as well. I am blessed to have him as my 3 sons doctor :). He is caring, considerate, and always listens. LOL, just like the rest of you, I felt like his favorite patient, so he must have a caring way with everyone. He always returns phone calls, he is very punctual, and very friendly with the kids. My son's love him, My DH loves him, my mom, loves him, and so do I!! This is the best pediatrician in Winnipeg!!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2008

Wonderful Dr.! So caring and always interested in what I had to say. My daughter loves him. I pray he never retires!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2008

This doctor is heaven sent. We couldn't ask for a better pediatrician for our children. Makes us feel like we're his #1 client. He returns calls promptly (amazes me every time he gets back to me) and treats us like a priority, always. He's consistent and highly knowledgeable. We are very fortunate to have him and we continue to count our blessings. Thanks you Dr. MacDonald. It will be a sad day when you retire - can't possibly replace you. This one's a gem!

flag | Submitted December 26, 2007

Who knew that the great gift of our first born would also produce the great gift of Dr. Mac as our Pediatrician. All the families he cares for are the great benefactors. I'll never forget (when expecting my twins) how he took time to visit me in the hospital after being diagnosed at two months with hyperemesis. I never asked, he just came; provided information,lent support. WAY above the call of duty. And that's just the kind of doctor and humanitarian he is. It will be a very sad day for families in Manitoba when he retires.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2007

dr macdonald is not only the best doctor i have met but a wonderful man, i always feel me and my children are special to him when we leave his office but judging by the comments he treats everyone like that..i truly thank god for him for the care he has given us

flag | Submitted August 22, 2007

Love Dr. MacDonald! Is great with children, and will fit you in when he senses that a parent is worried about something. My children are never afraid to go see him. Even at the lab where my daughter had a blood test done, she left happy with a hand made finger puppet.

Submitted May 24, 2007

Gee where to begin? Almost 12 years ago my son was born and I had him circumsized. His insicion became infected and we had been given a doctor through HSC. they gave us some creme that when i put it on my son, he'd scream instantly. I felt something wasn't right. My mother-in-law told me about my husbands doctor from when he was born. We left a message for Dr. Macdonald at 10 at night and he got back to us within half an hour and told us to bring him in first thing in the morning. It was the wrong medication and within a few days my son was healing nicely and a wonderful parent-doctor-patient relationship started. He has been my children's doctor ever since. I now have two and hoping for a third. I hope he will be my third childs doctor as I coudln't imagine any as kind, considerate and wonderful as Dr. Macdonald. Quote: "wow does kylee ever look like her brother Bryan, just like two peas in a pod!" Thank you Dr. Macdonald from the Balzers.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2007