Ratings for Dr. Rafael Cruz

Worse medical experience I ever had! Waited too long and treated poorly by Doctor who didn't care much.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

I have been with Dr. Cruz 5 years; every year he or his staff has got worse. To make an appt. takes an act of congress! Walk in's too. When I finally do get in, I wait an outrageous amount of time and most of the time. Dr. Cruz wants to tell me how I am feeling and down plays my pain or sickness. I do love his nurses; they always greet me and make me feel welcome! Thank you nurses but at this point, I wouldn't recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2009

In all... this Doctor is old school...Got to love it..^_^.. he has a Personal attention aditude. To me, that is he Truely Cares.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

This doctor thinks that he is God and can predict exactly why you came to him without an examination. Because of him I suffered with great pain for several months before I could find a new doctor and get help. Eventually, major surgery was required to solve the problem he so callously dismissed. He is less than caring and I wouldn't recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Rafael Cruz's Credentials

• Spanish

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

MSP/BC Med