Ratings for Dr. Grant MacDougall

Dr. Grant Macdougall is very wonderful.very nice, very friendly and very knowledgeable in every question that you asked. He’s really good and gentle with my kids. But his assistant, she’s the very rude person i had encountered, maybe she needs to be replaced, like the better one with a good attitude.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2019

Dr. MacDougall is wonderful. Very friendly and helpful and seems to be knowledgeable. Really good and gentle with my daughter. THAT ASSISTANT HOWEVER, NEEDS TO BE REPLACED. Rudest person I have ever had to deal with. No manners whatsoever.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2019

We love Dr. McDougall, and have been seeing him for 11 years. He is helpful, quirky and excellent with kids (and parents).

flag | Submitted March 26, 2019

Great doctor. We are so happy with him . Very knowledgable and always has time to fit us in.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2019

Dr. MacDougall is nice, sometimes rushed, sometimes very late, sometimes on time. I can handle all of that. However, the receptionist is very rude! I can't stand dealing with her so we will be finding a new Doctor. Surely, there has to be a better receptionist than her. She's the worst of the worst. I haven't come across a receptionist as rude as her in a LONG time! It's already stressful enough bringing your little one to the Doctor, she just adds to the stress. She won't say my child's name or even acknowledge my presence. We were 10 minutes late one time because all of the construction around the building and she told us our appointment was at 1 not 110. She then called us into one of the rooms at 140 and NO ONE was in the waiting room. If she were terminated, we would stay with Dr. MacDougall...too bad...

flag | Submitted December 13, 2018

Dr. Grant MacDougall is great, answers all my questions. I don’t feel rushed while there and he’s always on time. His assistant however isn’t the most pleasant.. all in all I’m happy with my daughters paediatrician and would recommend.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2018

Great doctor. Knowledgeable and always helpful. Receptionist is rude though. The experience would be nicer if you didn’t have to deal with her.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2018

DR MACDOUGALL IS A WONDERFUL DOCTOR , ALWAYS FIT US IN WHEN NEEDED , LISA IS ALSO A WONDERFUL ASSISTANT .

flag | Submitted October 2, 2018

I am so thankful for Dr. MacDougall who has always taken any concerns that I have had about my son seriously. Because he did not just write me off like I had experienced in the past, we were able to catch a potentially life altering condition in its early stages. Because my sons condition was caught early he may only suffer minimal permanent effects.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2018

Dr. Grant MacDougall has been a wonderful pediatrician to both my kids. Friendly, helpful and pleasant.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018