Ratings for Dr. Jorge A. Lagares-Garcia

Very pleased with our office visit and our Dr. Lagares-Garcia. Very knowledgeable and professional!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2018

Poor surgery aftercare, due to delay in returning phone calls on time. Calling to tell them I am in pain and not healing well. After visits to the office and complained of pain, nothing done to see what was wrong, just give it some time to heal. I feel like I was a surgery and testing dummy to see what does not work. The Doctor can be only as good as his staff will let him be. And on another hand, the Doctor should go beyond the "surgery" and take care of his patience so they can heal quickly and without pain and suffering.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2018

An absolute jerk!! TERRIBLE BEDSIDE MANNER!! Hateful

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

Run for your lives from this rude doctor who will not listen to his patients. I was worse after my hospital visit than before. He was a "fill-in" for my regular colo-rectal surgeon.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2016

Hands down the best surgeon I know!!!! Would not let another doctor touch me!!!!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

He is supposed to be one of the best Colorectal surgeons . Not even close to beeing good.He just knows how to cut. Called back after 4 days. The drainage they put in had been infected for a week and is extremely painfull. He talkes a lot explain things but can't find an optimal solution and treatment. Very big headed dictor. Wouldn't trust him my cat.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2013

He was very professional explained what needed to be done. Did the job and it turned out just like he said it would. Came to see me each day in the hospital and he has a great office staff that is very caring and a very knowledgeable PA.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2012

Outstanding bedside manner. Answered questions and explained procedure in terms I could understand. He was so nice and comforting at the hospital and my recovery has been better than expected.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2012

This doctor does not follow up on your calls to his office after surgery. He let me go two weeks with a rectal infection and told me it was ok to pass blood until my regular appt in 2 wks.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2011

After an ileostomy and six months with the doggone thing leaking and breaking down my skin, he did a "revision", and I went through another six months of hell with the thing leaking and breaking down my skin. Finally, thankfully, he left the practice, and I had Dr. Vrees from the same practice fix it. One shot and it was perfect. I wouldn't have Lagares-Garcia spay my dog.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2011