Ratings for Dr. Barbara Stricker

I have been seeing Dr Stricker for almost 15 years now. I am so happy I met her. I feel there is almost nothing she does not know. She is so knowledgable and she is able to make me understand what my choices are. She is self confident but not condescending. She is warm and has a quick smile. She calls me on her day off to make sure I was recovering from my surgery. She did a great job on my surgery and on many of my friends surgeries as well. The wait times used to be too long but they are improved now. Go to her-you will be happy you did.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

The most thorough and caring doctor I have ever had. She helped me through a very difficult time in my life. I literally trust her with my life!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

Dr. Stricker is the best gynecologist ever! I wish she was also a primary care dr. She is very caring and thorough! She's the best!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

Love Dr. Stricker very personable! Wish I could have her for primary also :)

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

If I could pick a doctor to be my new primary care, it would be Dr. Stricker. I think she cares a great deal about her patients. She listens to my concerns and I always walk out of her office satisfied we covered everything. She has been my gyn for about seven years.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

I cant believe the negative comments! After years of battling infertility, 3 failed IVF tries and suffering through stage IV endometriosis, I had to make the painful decision to have a TAH and BSO and I can honestly say Dr Stricker was with me every step of the way!! I am an RN and she always explained everything to me, held my hand, hugged me when I needed it and even called me at home! How many MDs do that? I have never ever thought she was rude or condescending! I could have got to Boston or RI to have my surgery but I was so confident in Dr Stricker that I decided to have my surgery at Sturdy with her! I have so much respect for Dr Stricker! You may need to wait a long time for your appointment but I think it is totally worth it!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

My first experience with this Dr. was when I was going to deliver, needless to say that from the getco she was rude, rushed, desensitized, demeaning and condescending. She made my delivery a horrible experience and her rude insensitive comments crushed me and brought me to tears, till this day I recall her vividly and how she made me feel; I would avoid her at all cost and never recommend her to anyone not even my worst enemy. A true epitome of a person who has allowed the stress of their career makes them forget why they chose this career in the first place, which was to care for those under her care, at least that's what I feel a doctor should do.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

When I met Dr. Stricker, I was an anxious and scared woman who lost her first baby to a miscarriage and had to have a D&C. I have never had any procedure before and was visibly nervous. Dr. Stricker held my hand, talked me through my fair and comforted me. I will never forget the relief and care that she bestowed upon me that day. I decided to make her my primary OB and never looked back. You may wait a bit for an appointment but she will give you all of her attendtion, care, and empathy when you arethere and never leases a stone unturned. You and your babyare her priority and you never doubt that while in her care. Thank you Dr. Stricker!!!!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2014

Bright and caring. Really listened to me. Very knowledgable. I would recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2013

Dr. Stricker is the perfect example of someone who is desensitized by their profession. She is rude, insensitive, rough, makes rude comments when you express discomfort when being examined by her, for a woman I am shocked at how insensitive this women is; abhorrent. She made my delivery more difficult than it should be, and when removing the staples of my C-section, she told a nurse right in front of me that I was a bad example and that I was exaggerating because its not supposed to hurt. I wanted to tell her that it hurt because she was pressing too hard on my stomach, but instead I just laid there and cried due to her comment,tone and demeanor towards me, she was very demeaning and rude.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2013

Dr. Barbara Stricker's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Stony Brook, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Attleboro, MA