Ratings for Dr. Arman K. Farr

Excellent result with detached retina surgical repair. Excellent follow up care.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2020

saved my sight in one eye by removing debris and repairing torn retina due to an injury. no nonsense, experience definitely showed here

flag | Submitted August 24, 2019

Was referred to Dr Farr and was diagnosed with Macular Degeneration. He put together a profile treatment plan which over the last year has stablized and improved my vision. Very professional and talented physician...highly recommend Dr. Farr.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2019

I highly recommend Dr. Farr. He is very knowledgeable. He explains my condition well. The office staff is professional and courteous with no wait time.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2019

Retinal exam. I had a prior detachment and have been going to DR FARR for my last three annual checkups. Dr Farr is extremely knowledgeable and has a fantastic bedside manner.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2019

Dr. Farr is excellent and has taken great care of me since saving my vision from a detached retina.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2019

Dr. Farr provides quality care every visit, I have been a patient since 2011.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2019

I had detached retinas in both eyes in 2014. Dr. Farr saved my eyesight! I still see him every 6 months for checkups. He is caring and very concerned about the health of his patients.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2019

Very professional. Treated my torn retina immediately even though it was after office hours. Answers all questions patiently and explains details. Recommend

flag | Submitted March 9, 2019

Dr. Farr was very personable, knowledgeable and put me at ease. I was extremely apprehensive. He explained the procedure where I could understand, was not pushy, and gave me options. I was extremely please with the procedure he performed and would highly recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2019

Dr. Arman K. Farr's Credentials

• Duke University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Rock Hill, SC