Ratings for Dr. Heather Daverne

she s too busy to flort with her co-partner and doesnt give enough time for patients .

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

Doesn't have or give enough time for her patients. Gets reports about test results and doesn't tell the patients about serious issues. Makes them wait a very long time to find out the results. Putting patients at risk. Don't recommend anyone got to her.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

Dr Daverne was amazing. Was referred for and IUD. She was very professional. Let me know what all my options were and helped me choose what was best for me. She is very knowledgeable. On procedure day she was very reassuring and quick. Thank you Dr Daverne

flag | Submitted February 25, 2018

Absolutely amazing! Caring. Takes the time to listen to me. She has helped me with so many person things, she went above and beyond what is even required of her.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

I've had Dr. Daverne for a few years. I like her, (nice personality),but sometimes I think she isn't quite as thorough as she could be. I have never had any problem with the staff. It does, however, take a while to get through to book an appointment by phone. At least she takes appointments (my previous Dr. did not) and Dr. Daverne has always been extremely punctual.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

Her and the other co-partner like to spend time flirting with one another instead of actually seeing patients. Then you can never actually reach a human being or make an appointment when you call them.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

Dr. Daverne is very helpful and answers all my questions patiently. When she doesn't know the answer she refers to a specialist or orders tests. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

Dr. Davern is the best doctor I have ever had. She takes her time with me and always makes sure that I feel taken care of. She also is amazing with my kids. I feel so grateful to have such an amazing doctor!

flag | Submitted December 31, 2016

I really like Dr. Daverne. I have been a patient of hers since she is been at the Kanata location. She always takes the time with her patients. She is a good listener and a a very good Dr. overall! I never had any problems with the front desk staff so I can't comment. They have always been helpful and friendly with me.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

So far my experience with her is not good. First she never bother to assess you in person and leave it up the medical students to diagnose. They never find any problem, there usual tag line is virus and I don't see any problem. I had a strep throat but to them it's all good!!' It's okay to have them shadow you while she goes through patient history and checking patient lungs, ears, throat etc. But totally rely on them to make the call and send you off is unacceptable. I didn't wasted my time, money and energy to see a medical student! Yes you do have the option to reguest to see her and don't let the medical student treat you but mostly it's very hard to say it in person if you are a polite in nature and most people don't even know about it. Secondly, she never follow up on the results, period, that makes me feel if she bother checking them? I don't know about her knowledge but I don't anticipate any more. May be she "was" good at one point but right now it's more a business looking on auto pilot.

Submitted July 19, 2016