I think Dr. Daverne is great. The office staff is horrible. I mean like really shockingly bad. I have never experienced such poor service. The phone/online booking is ...I have no words, it's just that bad. Expect to wait at least 20-30 minutes for anyone to answer. The front staff are really unfriendly and abrupt with people.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

Dr. Daverne is good a doctor. However, her staff/phone system leave a lot to be desired. Does it make sense that you are on hold for over half hour to book an appointment? At least have it go to a msg machine or have some other voice over rather than saying continue to hold endlessly.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

Our family has relocated to another city over an hour away and we refuse to change doctors! Dr. Daverne is amazing, compassionate and genuinely loves being a doctor!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2015

I really like doctor Daverne has always been so professional With me! Very busy woman but I really like her personality! The front staff aren't not the best I must say! Every time I go In I do not feel welcome at all! Ignored or spoken too in not the most professional way! I don't like when front line staff have there own personal conversations while guests are patiently waiting! Other then that Dr. Daverne has been great if recommend her for sure!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

Dr. Daverne is very nice and knowledgeable but not always thorough and does not follow up on test. I complained for 2 years about a pain I was having yet she did not see anything in the tests until I required emergency surgery while outside the country. Only then, did she review the tests and saw the problem. That cost me over five thousand dollars for that neglect. The front staff is the worse I have ever experienced. They are rude and inefficient.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Good doctor hard to get in to see her, she is also late for every appointment but it's because she takes the time with her patients and doesn't rush you out. I would recommend her for sure!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2014

Not good at all. She has lot of attitude. doesn't responds to refills from pharmacy. pharmacy people have to send multiple requests to get a refill for simple medication. for everything she has antibitotics and nothing else

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

Unforunayely for me she always seems to dismiss my symptoms. I have not had many apt with her, but so far I have not had a positive experience. I always come out of there even more scared, confused and upset.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

Terrible clinic. One of the nurses gave me a booster shot and I got the worst itch that lasted for a year. This has never happened to me before. The area where the needle was put was swelling. Also this doctor is rude and not very knowledgeable. I don't understand the other reviews at all.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

Dr. Heather Daverne is one of the most professional doctors I've ever seen. She took the time to understand my symptoms and did a thorough neurological test that my family doctor never bothered to do . Not many physicians have the experience, patience and the great personality that Dr Daverne has. Ahmed

flag | Submitted April 19, 2013

Dr. Heather Daverne's Credentials

Updates

• A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "I think Dr. Daverne is great. The office staff is horrible. I mean like really shockingly bad. I have never experienced such poor service. The phone/online book..."

February 5, 2016
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Daverne is good a doctor. However, her staff/phone system leave a lot to be desired. Does it make sense that you are on hold for over half hour to book an a..."

September 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Our family has relocated to another city over an hour away and we refuse to change doctors! Dr. Daverne is amazing, compassionate and genuinely loves being a d..."

September 6, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I really like doctor Daverne has always been so professional With me! Very busy woman but I really like her personality! The front staff aren't not the best I m..."

August 26, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.activecareclinics.ca/". Postal Code has been updated from "K1A9" to "K2J 3R2". Address has been updated from "None" to "16 Green Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16138259799".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Daverne is very nice and knowledgeable but not always thorough and does not follow up on test. I complained for 2 years about a pain I was having yet she di..."

May 21, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Good doctor hard to get in to see her, she is also late for every appointment but it's because she takes the time with her patients and doesn't rush you out. I ..."

December 20, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Not good at all. She has lot of attitude. doesn't responds to refills from pharmacy. pharmacy people have to send multiple requests to get a refill for simple..."

December 18, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Unforunayely for me she always seems to dismiss my symptoms. I have not had many apt with her, but so far I have not had a positive experience. I always come ou..."

November 17, 2014
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Terrible clinic. One of the nurses gave me a booster shot and I got the worst itch that lasted for a year. This has never happened to me before. The area where ..."

November 10, 2014