Ratings for Dr. Heather Daverne

I've had Dr. Daverne for a few years. I like her, (nice personality),but sometimes I think she isn't quite as thorough as she could be. I have never had any problem with the staff. It does, however, take a while to get through to book an appointment by phone. At least she takes appointments (my previous Dr. did not) and Dr. Daverne has always been extremely punctual.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

Her and the other co-partner like to spend time flirting with one another instead of actually seeing patients. Then you can never actually reach a human being or make an appointment when you call them.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

Dr. Daverne is very helpful and answers all my questions patiently. When she doesn't know the answer she refers to a specialist or orders tests. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

Dr. Davern is the best doctor I have ever had. She takes her time with me and always makes sure that I feel taken care of. She also is amazing with my kids. I feel so grateful to have such an amazing doctor!

flag | Submitted December 31, 2016

I really like Dr. Daverne. I have been a patient of hers since she is been at the Kanata location. She always takes the time with her patients. She is a good listener and a a very good Dr. overall! I never had any problems with the front desk staff so I can't comment. They have always been helpful and friendly with me.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

So far my experience with her is not good. First she never bother to assess you in person and leave it up the medical students to diagnose. They never find any problem, there usual tag line is virus and I don't see any problem. I had a strep throat but to them it's all good!!' It's okay to have them shadow you while she goes through patient history and checking patient lungs, ears, throat etc. But totally rely on them to make the call and send you off is unacceptable. I didn't wasted my time, money and energy to see a medical student! Yes you do have the option to reguest to see her and don't let the medical student treat you but mostly it's very hard to say it in person if you are a polite in nature and most people don't even know about it. Secondly, she never follow up on the results, period, that makes me feel if she bother checking them? I don't know about her knowledge but I don't anticipate any more. May be she "was" good at one point but right now it's more a business looking on auto pilot.

Submitted July 19, 2016

I think Dr. Daverne is great. The office staff is horrible. I mean like really shockingly bad. I have never experienced such poor service. The phone/online booking is ...I have no words, it's just that bad. Expect to wait at least 20-30 minutes for anyone to answer. The front staff are really unfriendly and abrupt with people.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

Dr. Daverne is good a doctor. However, her staff/phone system leave a lot to be desired. Does it make sense that you are on hold for over half hour to book an appointment? At least have it go to a msg machine or have some other voice over rather than saying continue to hold endlessly.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

Our family has relocated to another city over an hour away and we refuse to change doctors! Dr. Daverne is amazing, compassionate and genuinely loves being a doctor!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2015

I really like doctor Daverne has always been so professional With me! Very busy woman but I really like her personality! The front staff aren't not the best I must say! Every time I go In I do not feel welcome at all! Ignored or spoken too in not the most professional way! I don't like when front line staff have there own personal conversations while guests are patiently waiting! Other then that Dr. Daverne has been great if recommend her for sure!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015