You may also like

Ratings for Dr. J. Francois De Jager

I had bi-lateral knee replacement surgery. From day 1, Dr De Jager from his approach and knowledge instilled confidence and trust. His skill as a surgeon became apparent the day following the surgery. Scarring and pain were minimal and the functionality of the new knees is very high.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

He did surgery on my ankle and it wasn't getting better, nobody believed me because I was a younger kid. It ended up he had forgotten a bunch of scar tissue and bone in my ankle and I had to have a second surgery years later. Was not happy at all. I still have problems to this day.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

My mother had a total hip replaced. Surgery was unveventful and post op care at RGH was supervised by a Private RN for 6 days. All well. At home More professional help was provided . Dr De Jager's office impossible to reach for follow up and I was informed he does not take calls or talk with family members about pertinent concerns regarding mobility. To me a great Sugeon is one who follows up ...... and if too busy needs to have a mechanism in place that addresses ligitimate issues. We are professional nurses assisting her to total mobility and wellbeing. This becomes difficult and could lead to harm when the Surgeon is unreachable. DR De Jager needs better follow up and office management.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

Dr De Jäger was excellent and gave my son prompt surgery for a spiral fracture. His receptionist is excellent! She is so friendly and accommodating ! You've got a good one Dr De Jager:)

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

my husband has had this DR for many years thru so many dislocations and arm surgeries, the DR has been top notch. he is very smart and a very wonderful person to actually talk with ( he doesn't have the God complex thankfully ) we have had our son to him as well as a emerg and he was so calm and good to him. our family really appreciates this DR

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

My son's shoulder was unstable after recurrent dislocations that happened while waiting over 8 months for another orthopedic surgeon in Regina to put him on a surgical wait list. We were referred to Dr. De Jager by an ER doctor when my son's shoulder would no longer stay in place after a dislocation. Dr. De Jager saw my son the next day and did surgery within hours. I would highly recommend Dr. De Jager to anyone needing surgery!!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

Dr De Jager performed scope on both shoulders ... spectacular!! Years of pain and just when I thought I was going to have to live with this pain, Dr De Jager does scope on the rotator cuffs and wow fantastic work. Healing well and very happy. Thank you so much Dr De Jager !

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

Extremely patient, knowledgeable and caring dr, Has performed a scope, knee reconstruction and elbow release on me with success. Took the time to order MRI's and follow up appointments. He is always pleasant and takes the time to explain the procedure to you and the possible outcomes. Ensures follow-up, recovery and rehabilitation prior to discharge. Highly recommend:) Near impossible to get through to office staff though:( the phone line is always busy or unanswered.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2012

Amazing surgeon and excellent bedside manner. We couldn't have hand picked a better surgeon for our daughter. (And the cast clinic at RGH is one of the best run programs in Saskatchewan health care! - what a gem!)

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012

Dr. J. Francois De Jager's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had bi-lateral knee replacement surgery. From day 1, Dr De Jager from his approach and knowledge instilled confidence and trust. His skill as a surgeon becam..."

January 20, 2016
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "He did surgery on my ankle and it wasn't getting better, nobody believed me because I was a younger kid. It ended up he had forgotten a bunch of scar tissue and..."

January 5, 2016
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "My mother had a total hip replaced. Surgery was unveventful and post op care at RGH was supervised by a Private RN for 6 days. All well. At home More professi..."

December 10, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "S4N0" to "S4P 0W5". Address has been updated from "None" to "1440 14 Avenue". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "13067666996".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr De Jäger was excellent and gave my son prompt surgery for a spiral fracture. His receptionist is excellent! She is so friendly and accommodating ! You've got..."

April 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "my husband has had this DR for many years thru so many dislocations and arm surgeries, the DR has been top notch. he is very smart and a very wonderful person t..."

March 23, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "This Dr. Replaced both my knees a year ago. No problems so far. Very happy with him."

March 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My son's shoulder was unstable after recurrent dislocations that happened while waiting over 8 months for another orthopedic surgeon in Regina to put him on a s..."

February 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr De Jager performed scope on both shoulders ... spectacular!! Years of pain and just when I thought I was going to have to live with this pain, Dr De Jager do..."

October 14, 2014
  • First Name changed from "" to "J. Francois"

April 25, 2012