Ratings for Dr. Gary Zimak

Dr. Zimak is a very UNETHICAL and UNPROFESSIONAL dentist who will do anything to grab your money and drain your insurance dry. I have been his patient for a year and he made sure to use up all my insurance before the new cycle starts. He performed unnecessary fillings that he ended up damaging and went to deep, requiring me to get a root canal which ended up costing me a lot more. He puts on a friendly mask and will talk you into doing unnecessary procedures, only to cause more damage than good.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Excellent Doctor, friendly and compassionate, clean office and great staff.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Great staff, friendly and efficient. Great dentist, friendly, thoughtful and very compassionate.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2015

I had my first appointment with Dr Zimak a month ago. He was very friendly, and knowledgeable. He didn't push me into getting my missing tooth replaced, he was interested in my 'story' what happened to cause me to lose a tooth. He didn't force me to come back in 3 months for a cleaning. He left the decisions to me. Very highly recommended.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

I saw Dr. Gary for the first time yesterday, although it was only for a check up, he was very friendly, informative, and kind. He gave me ideas about what I could do for TMJ, without drugs or treatment; and inquired about my missing tooth, but never pushed me to get another one in it's place. I enjoyed my visit, and the hygienist was very nice, and gentle with the cleaning as well.

Submitted September 10, 2015

I have been his patient. For about 7 years. I find hi to be an Excellent dentist. He us bright and Engaging and shows caring, He is very professional. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Very helpful staff. Comfortable office, made me feel very at ease. Both doctors extremely kind and good chair side manner. The direct billing is very helpful as well take care of all the paper work for you!!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

Dr. Zimak is a good dentist with great "dentist chair-side" manners. I have never had any problems with this doctor or the teeth he has fixed for me.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

Myself & my sons have been a patient of Dr. Zimak for more than 10 years. He is always a calming & positive personality. This is also reflected in the staff. Their offices are clean, bright and friendly. He always takes the time with me that I need at each visit.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

great CONVERSATIONALIST.... The other dentists tend to change all the time...

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014