Ratings for Dr. Jeff Doerr

His congenial interaction with me nullified my fear. He started the day for me during a breast reduction experience, ensuring my safety with confidence and personality. I am very thankful to have received his skills.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

I can't say enough about Dr. Doerr...Awesome bedside manner...Personable...Great sense of humor...But that's not all. He's knowledgeable too! It's rare to find a Doctor who isn't arrogant...Dr. Doerr is that rare person. The only problem is that he is so popular so the initial wait to see him is long; but he is worth the wait!!!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

Dr Doerr is fantastic! He really listens!! He is personable and knowledgeable!!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

Don't believe everything this doctor tells you. As with me he tried methadone for pain and it turned out I was allergic to it. He made it sound like I never told him the side effects and it was me who was the problem. Why should any person take several pills to counteract the medication. A person wants to be on as less medications as possible not throw more at him.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2012

It was 3 years before our PCP sent my wife to Dr Doerr, 3 years of "Hell" for my wife. We even went South to get answers, "out of pocket" for her Condition. Well My Wife is back to work, Functioning "Normally" as is back to an "As Was" condition. We still have to see him every 3 month's, but I am greatful to have my wife back! Thank You Dr Doerr.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2011

After 4 MVA's I was in a lot of pain and no GP was willing to listen to me. Dr. Doerr was very thorough and seemed very caring. He got me started on meds which weren't really working but wrote a letter to my crappy family dr. to start managing my condition. Unfortunately my family dr. at the time was a real jerk. Dr. Doerr seems to know alot about pain management. I wish he could be my regular dr. I finally have a new family dr. who was able to take over my care. Without proper treatment, I would not be able to work. Dr. Doerr saw that I was a determined happy and hard working person and he did his best to get my family dr. at the time to continue with my care which was a bit of a disaster but I eventually found a different dr. and so far so good. I have a lot of respect for Dr. Doerr. I was disappointed that it took me 5 years to finally get into the Pain Clinic. I feel like I lost 5 years of my life because no one really understood my condition. Thank goodness for the Pain Clinic.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2009

I barely remember him, that's a good thing right? I think he did make a comment about my hair though.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2007

Wow - phenomenal balanced anesthesia. Superb neuromuscular blockade. I didn't vomit or anything. I'd let him gas me anytime.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2007

He is an excellent dr. not only in his field, but he also made sure I looked good when I woke up from the anesthetic.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2007

Very nice man. Only doctor in hospital who could speak my home language- Punjabi. If you are Punjabi you should ask for this nice man. He gave me excellent two-stage anaesthetic- first gave me needle in back, then put me to sleep with breathing tube.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2007