Ratings for Dr. Phillip De Muelenaere

If he would do better for patients then they might give him some gratitude. He comes in after a botched back suŕgery and says "their is nothing I can do for you're That in my opinion is rude and disgusting. If you couldn't do it right the first time you should have sent me to a qualified surgeon.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

I had my foot done worst thing I ever did go back the 2nd time now my toes are worse than before , my left foot is in constant pain my toes are curling up so bad that it rubs on the top of my shoe & whatever he did to my pad also hurts to even walk on!!!!! He is more important talking to his staff about there problems during working hrs & leave you sitting in his office I would never recommend him to any one he is a jerk!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Wish I never would have had disc replacement from this doctor. But after several attempts before him to try and solve my issues and which none of them worked, I was excited to hear that after artifical disc replacement I would have my life back and finally return to employment and that was a promise. Well now after surgery I am worse then ever I no longer have a life, cant return to work, cant bend twist or even climb stairs my knees buckle so much and cause me to fall and it is excruciating and embarrassing . I have pains in places I never had before and probably never would have if I never had the surgery. My days are so much longer and more exhausting now just trying to get out of bed or move around then I ever was working 14 hours a day 6 days a week. I am looking for more patients that have had a failed back surgery or worse symptoms since they have seen Dr. DeMillionaire. It is time for change and take what we have left of our lives and fight for answers,truth and maybe if we are lucky hope. I want to bring the fight to the system and doctors that have failed us and have left us broken and suffering everyday for a paycheck and a kickback. backproblems79@gmail.com

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

I had a ADR replacement approx 8 years ago, L5-S1 disc was replaced with a prodisc-l. It gave me my life back, w/o doubt. I went from stuck on the couch to back road racing motorcycles, hiking through Europe and fixing snowmobiles again. I had a terrible crash and everything held togther nicely. If you want someone to hold your hand and sign to you, Dr., is not your guy. A bit of a brash person, which makes for crappy bedside manner, but I am more worried about the quality of the surgery then making a new friend. Thank you to Dr. D for giving me back a life worth living!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

This doctor is fantastic. Did two surgeries on my back and took really good care of me. He also follows up with you for years.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Dr. De Muelenaere performed surgery on my back. Thanks to him I have a full, active, pain-free life. Thanks Dr. De!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

He should quit surgery. He made me have worse issues after my back surgery. He needs to quit drinking red bull. If he is that exhausted from his other activities he should retire and guithe wrecking people and then saying there is nothing more he could do for me. Awful bedside manner. Go to Winnipeg 0 rating

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

He does not believe I have a metal alergy Had one before with other ankle hard ware had to be taken out with Dr Sammuels who does believe me I think de muelenaere thinks he is God 👑

flag | Submitted May 30, 2015

Dr. D. performed a L4/5 Spinal fusion in 2010 and in 2014 he also performed a Meniscus Repair on my right knee. I think he is straight forward and honest. He tells you as it is. I have some remaining issues with left leg defeiciency after my back surgery. Dr D. has always kept his door open for me. I have always been welcomed in his office. He tells me to come back whenever needed.Much appreciated Dr D.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

WARNING:THIS DOCTOR DID MEDICAL MALPRACTICE ON ME OCTOBER 29TH/2012 /X-Rays of LEFT SHOULDER! HE SAID"X-RAYS ARE NORMAL AND FROZEN SHOULDER! 4 MONTHS LATER I HAD LEFT SHOULDER ROTORY CUFF SURGERY! NOT REPAIRABLE ! YOUR MISTAKES MADE ME PERMANENTLY DISABLED IN MY LEFT ARM ! PAPER DOCUMENTS AS PROOF IN A COURT OF LAW NEED BE !

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014