Ratings for Dr. David P. Guldseth

Thorough, professional and caring. I have been helped and encouraged by Dr. Guldseth several times. I'm very thankful for professionals who really understand medicine and can influence their patients to live healthfully.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

Dr. Guldseth is great. He identified my cancer and when I went to specialists for further treatment, they were very impressed that he picked up on subtleties leading not the diagnosis. The words they used were "Hang on to this guy". Because he caught it early the treatments worked well and I am good right now! I am not sure that another physician would have caught this for a long time. We wish him luck!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2015

He is great. My entire family loves him. I wish him the best in his new venture.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

Amazing, caring, professional. The best bedside manor I have ever dealt with in a doctor. That practice sure is missing out without Dr. Guldseth. He saved me from a lifetime of infection that is for sure and I am forever grateful for that. Words can't describe Dr. Guldseths knowledge, care of patients and dedication to his work. God Bless him where he goes. Those future patients of him are so very lucky!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2014

My mother is 88 years old and absolutely loved Dr. Guldseth. She appreciated his thoroughness and kind nature. We are both very disappointed that he has left.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

Dr. Guldseth was my doctor and I will miss him very much. Very thorough and capable. Rarely have I received that level of quality attention. The commenter from September 24 clearly has some issue not related to the Doctor. This goof-ball says that the Doctor would likely cause the death of many patients....if not bailed out by the staff.... just plain silly. And damaging to a very good physician. I expect the poster has never met Dr. Guldseth.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

Dr. Guldseth has been my PCP for two years. I have found him to be compassionate, understanding and very knowledgeable. I am VERY disappointed that he is leaving Family Medicine in Manchester MA. I firmly believe that office practice politics is the reason that his contract has not been renewed and that is patently unfair and unprofessional. The comment posted on Sept 24, 2-014 does not give any specifics and I believe is just motivated by ill-will and revenge. I have searched the Internet for other negative comments about Dr. Guldseth and have found NO OTHERS - only very positive reviews. I invite other Family Medicine patients to provide comments about Dr. Guldseth as well.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

This Doctor is absolutely incompetent. If it wasn't for his supporting staff I truly believe that many of his patients, me included would be irreparably harmed or worse yet deceased. How Family Medicine continues to employ such an inept doctor is beyond me. They should be ashamed of themselves. What happened to do no harm. And believe me if I have realized that he is just going through the motions, I find it impossible to comprehend that his employers are unaware of his continued errors in judgement.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

Dr. David P. Guldseth's Credentials

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)