Ratings for Dr. B Biala

She's my parents' doctor and my doctor. She's very knowledgeable and keeps up with research. She is so sweet and understanding with my very elderly parents!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

I have seen Dr . Biala for a few years she starts off as being a wonderful and helpful caring doctor it appears She double books patience and I'm quite sure that she's all about the money and doesn't care about your health she's in this medical business not to take care of people but to make as much money as she can she will turn on you she to become rude non-caring and even aggressive don't dare asking her questions about your medical condition as she will roll her eyes and answer in two or 3 word sentences Based on her rude and insensitive behaviour, I will be reporting her to the college of physicians and surgeons I strongly do not recommend this doctor well worth while finding another doctor read all the reviews found here to get a good feel for this doctor most of them are negative

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

I had DR Biala for over 16 years, she was great then she turned her evil ways onto me, disrespected me humilated me, after so many visits I had to bring friends into the office with me just so she wouldn't belittle me.. I am 6 mths free of her and going to live longer by not seeing her anymore

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

I used to see Dr. Biala for about 10 years until she turns on you then look out. I received a prescription from her and lost it on the way to have it filled. Well as it turns out someone found it amended the amount on the prescription and decided to go and have it filled. Well when I went to her office she would not listen to me on how the prescription was lost and she assumed it was me that doctored the prescription - didn't even take the time to hear me out. She had me in tears and have never gone back. That was the break I needed - I found a wonderful doctor to take her place. She is very arrogant and does not have a good beside manner - I am glad that I don't have to see her anymore. Good luck to her current and future patients - once your time is up it is up.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Been seeing Dr Biala for 12 years, in the beginning she was great but in the past few years not so much. Tells you she's going to request specific blood work then doesn't. There's a confidentiality breach with patients as other patient files are on the desk in the examination room, she does not electronically store files. She will,advise you to come back in two weeks and when you do, she has no clue why you are there and often does not have notes from the previous apt. Too two years of returning appointments for her to agree to a referral back to the specialist, very disappointing.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

I had a sudden medical condition. I lost speech, couldn't keep my eyes open and had trouble swallowing. Dr. Biala got me in right away. In fear of stroke she got an emergency MRI the NEXT DAY. Amazing. Luckily stroke wasn't the situation. Within days she diagnosed myasthenia gravis and got me a neurologist appt within days for confirmation. He confirmed Dr Bialas diagnose and started me on Meds which quickly reversed the symptoms. I have nothing but praise for her fast actions and diagnosis. My life returned to normal after a few weeks of being totally messed up. Her staff was excellent as well in setting up appts and communicating between me and the doctor. At the time this all happened Dr Biala had been my doctor for only 6 months as my previous Dr., who I had for over 30 years, retired. I wish I had had Dr Biala for all those years. She is that good.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

DOUBLE BOOKS ALL THE TIME MAKING YOUR TIME TO WAIT LONGER. I REQUESTED A LETTER FOR MY WORK STATING I WAS ASSISTING WITH MY MOTHERS NEEDS AND IN ORDER TO GET A SIMPLE LETTER FOR WORK I HAD TO BOOK AN APT COME INTO SEE HER AND PAY $10...WTF IS THAT? MY DR. WOULD JUST E-MAIL ME ONE...HER ON RECEPTION CAN'T EVEN ANSWER QUESTIONS CORRECTLY , AND THE OFFICE IS NOT CLEAN AND PAPER FILES EVERYWHERE

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

terrible doctor.do yourself a favor and don't see to this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

Mood swings from professionally concerned to arrogant & disinterested. Cheap - office has water stains on ceiling tiles and hasn't been painted in over 10 yrs. Not very sanitary environment. Can't retain support staff. Record keeping back in the stone ages - all paper files. Her referrals appear to be largely ignored by other doctors. Does not genuinely listen to you. Overbooks because her time is more important than your time.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

One of the best , because of her help my asthma is well controlled and I only go see her for flu shots , and if needed more meds , these complaints I read about her ridiculous and I give her a lot of credit and she is well known and ask any other Doctor in this big town and they will tell you she is Good !

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015