Ratings for Dr. George Valaris

Dr. Valaris and his Staffa are the best. I have five kids and I have taking all of my kids to him since 2008

flag | Submitted July 1, 2016

Dr. V is a no BS kind of Dr. He hears me, he helps me, and has always spent time explaining everything. His bedside manner could be a bit better, but honestly, we don't go for a social experience, and his medical advice has always been tip top. I've always had at least 10 minute appointments, even just for refills.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

Couldn't be bothered to spend more than five seconds in the office to address a concern for my newborn baby who ended up being hospitalized by another doctor later that day.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Receptionist is confrontational Dr doesn't care about patients. Seems rash and quick to make diagnosis to get out of the room without speaking with the parents. Worst bedside manner I've ever seen

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

Worst doctor on Earth. Threatened to call the CAS on me for wanting to reschedule needles I was told my children wouldn't be getting that day and accused me of being an anti vaxer. Said my son's exema was fungus from me not washing him properly and told my other son girls are more brave than him cuz he cried when he pressure washed his ear canal... He had an ear infection... told me when I insisted he give him something that it was only to prove to me he doesn't have one... thank god cuz it cleared up the ear infection he had. I don't even know how this surly beast can be a pediatrician..

flag | Submitted February 14, 2016

Great doctor awesome service! He is amazing helped lots of people

flag | Submitted November 22, 2015

Most horrible doctor ever. Cursed infront my child. Inly likes to prescribe harsh medicine for neewborn baby. Rushes out of the room before answering questions. Worst experience ever!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

He was the first doctor we saw after our first son was born. So we decided to go with him as our Dr. Our first visit to his office with our newborn was for a check up and needles. He gave our son one needle, to which he then stick the needle into the table he has our child laying on leaving it there sticking out until he finished with the other needle. How many used needles were in there before and how many have been there since with newborns laying on that table.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

Said my daughter had warts ... It was impetigo ..., now she's badly burned from the compound w he insisted I put on them. Also said one of my kids had severe asthma .. Got a second and third opinion and turns out she is completely healthy . Horrible doctor ... Rushes u out and doesn't know anything .

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

HE IS THE WORSE DOCTOR EVER EVER VERY RUDE SPEAKS OVER U HE SWORE INFRONT OF MY CHILD VERY DUMB DOESNT KNOW SHYT AND DONT EXPLAIN SHYT AND RUSHES YOU OUT DOESNT TAKE HIS TIME VERY STUPID DOCTOR DONT TAKE YOUR KIDS THERE WASTE OF TIME

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015