You may also like

Ratings for Dr. George Valaris

Couldn't be bothered to spend more than five seconds in the office to address a concern for my newborn baby who ended up being hospitalized by another doctor later that day.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Receptionist is confrontational Dr doesn't care about patients. Seems rash and quick to make diagnosis to get out of the room without speaking with the parents. Worst bedside manner I've ever seen

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

Worst doctor on Earth. Threatened to call the CAS on me for wanting to reschedule needles I was told my children wouldn't be getting that day and accused me of being an anti vaxer. Said my son's exema was fungus from me not washing him properly and told my other son girls are more brave than him cuz he cried when he pressure washed his ear canal... He had an ear infection... told me when I insisted he give him something that it was only to prove to me he doesn't have one... thank god cuz it cleared up the ear infection he had. I don't even know how this surly beast can be a pediatrician..

flag | Submitted February 14, 2016

Great doctor awesome service! He is amazing helped lots of people

flag | Submitted November 22, 2015

Most horrible doctor ever. Cursed infront my child. Inly likes to prescribe harsh medicine for neewborn baby. Rushes out of the room before answering questions. Worst experience ever!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

He was the first doctor we saw after our first son was born. So we decided to go with him as our Dr. Our first visit to his office with our newborn was for a check up and needles. He gave our son one needle, to which he then stick the needle into the table he has our child laying on leaving it there sticking out until he finished with the other needle. How many used needles were in there before and how many have been there since with newborns laying on that table.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

Said my daughter had warts ... It was impetigo ..., now she's badly burned from the compound w he insisted I put on them. Also said one of my kids had severe asthma .. Got a second and third opinion and turns out she is completely healthy . Horrible doctor ... Rushes u out and doesn't know anything .

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

HE IS THE WORSE DOCTOR EVER EVER VERY RUDE SPEAKS OVER U HE SWORE INFRONT OF MY CHILD VERY DUMB DOESNT KNOW SHYT AND DONT EXPLAIN SHYT AND RUSHES YOU OUT DOESNT TAKE HIS TIME VERY STUPID DOCTOR DONT TAKE YOUR KIDS THERE WASTE OF TIME

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

At first when I met them in '05 at the Ziter building I found them to be abrasive. He made a comment about how so many women around here breast feed and where he comes from in Chicago it is a lot less popular bc there are some realky excellent formulas these days. However I was probably just a little hormonal still and I have definitely taken a liking to them. I rarely ever wait and if I do it isn't long, he is knowledgeable, I am confident in his skills, I trust his opinion and respect his decisions. I appreciate that they are straight forward, kind and won't waste your time.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

We have been with Dr.V for 4 years. I love the girls there, you have to get to know them. Yes, they can have bad days but don't we all???? I love that I don't have to wait, I can get in right away and how friendly they are with y kids. All these Moms that have negative reviews, just don't know how to handle his abruptness. He is short and sweet on his answers and doesn't mess around. Will he take the time to answer your questions? Yes. Will he push medications on your child? No. Will he make sure that your child is taken care of? Yes. If you are one of those Moms that brings your kid for any little sniffle, then I can see why you would be upset that your child is not getting the medication you want. Dr.V will do what he can to make sure your child is well taken care in his office and at home. Sometimes you have to let a cold run its course, they can not give cold medicatin to children under 6. We love him and will stick with him to the end!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

Dr. George Valaris's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Couldn't be bothered to spend more than five seconds in the office to address a concern for my newborn baby who ended up being hospitalized by another doctor l..."

May 3, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Receptionist is confrontational Dr doesn't care about patients. Seems rash and quick to make diagnosis to get out of the room without speaking with the parents...."

April 8, 2016
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Worst doctor on Earth. Threatened to call the CAS on me for wanting to reschedule needles I was told my children wouldn't be getting that day and accused me of ..."

February 14, 2016
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor awesome service! He is amazing helped lots of people"

November 22, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Most horrible doctor ever. Cursed infront my child. Inly likes to prescribe harsh medicine for neewborn baby. Rushes out of the room before answering questions...."

September 11, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "He was the first doctor we saw after our first son was born. So we decided to go with him as our Dr. Our first visit to his office with our newborn was for a ch..."

July 7, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Said my daughter had warts ... It was impetigo ..., now she's badly burned from the compound w he insisted I put on them. Also said one of my kids had severe as..."

June 22, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "N8N0" to "N9B 1J1". Address has been updated from "None" to "1736 Wyandotte Street West". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "15192568000".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "HE IS THE WORSE DOCTOR EVER EVER VERY RUDE SPEAKS OVER U HE SWORE INFRONT OF MY CHILD VERY DUMB DOESNT KNOW SHYT AND DONT EXPLAIN SHYT AND RUSHES YOU OUT DOESNT..."

May 25, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "At first when I met them in '05 at the Ziter building I found them to be abrasive. He made a comment about how so many women around here breast feed and where h..."

November 6, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We have been with Dr.V for 4 years. I love the girls there, you have to get to know them. Yes, they can have bad days but don't we all???? I love that I don't h..."

October 23, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "great doctor, one of the best out there. very smart."

October 22, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "By far the worst doctor/ paediatrician in Windsor, Essex County is Dr Valaris. When my child was almost 1 he almost died. I brought my son into Dr Valaris (my ..."

September 17, 2014