You may also like

Great doctor awesome service! He is amazing helped lots of people

flag | Submitted November 22, 2015

Most horrible doctor ever. Cursed infront my child. Inly likes to prescribe harsh medicine for neewborn baby. Rushes out of the room before answering questions. Worst experience ever!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

He was the first doctor we saw after our first son was born. So we decided to go with him as our Dr. Our first visit to his office with our newborn was for a check up and needles. He gave our son one needle, to which he then stick the needle into the table he has our child laying on leaving it there sticking out until he finished with the other needle. How many used needles were in there before and how many have been there since with newborns laying on that table.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

Said my daughter had warts ... It was impetigo ..., now she's badly burned from the compound w he insisted I put on them. Also said one of my kids had severe asthma .. Got a second and third opinion and turns out she is completely healthy . Horrible doctor ... Rushes u out and doesn't know anything .

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

HE IS THE WORSE DOCTOR EVER EVER VERY RUDE SPEAKS OVER U HE SWORE INFRONT OF MY CHILD VERY DUMB DOESNT KNOW SHYT AND DONT EXPLAIN SHYT AND RUSHES YOU OUT DOESNT TAKE HIS TIME VERY STUPID DOCTOR DONT TAKE YOUR KIDS THERE WASTE OF TIME

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

At first when I met them in '05 at the Ziter building I found them to be abrasive. He made a comment about how so many women around here breast feed and where he comes from in Chicago it is a lot less popular bc there are some realky excellent formulas these days. However I was probably just a little hormonal still and I have definitely taken a liking to them. I rarely ever wait and if I do it isn't long, he is knowledgeable, I am confident in his skills, I trust his opinion and respect his decisions. I appreciate that they are straight forward, kind and won't waste your time.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

We have been with Dr.V for 4 years. I love the girls there, you have to get to know them. Yes, they can have bad days but don't we all???? I love that I don't have to wait, I can get in right away and how friendly they are with y kids. All these Moms that have negative reviews, just don't know how to handle his abruptness. He is short and sweet on his answers and doesn't mess around. Will he take the time to answer your questions? Yes. Will he push medications on your child? No. Will he make sure that your child is taken care of? Yes. If you are one of those Moms that brings your kid for any little sniffle, then I can see why you would be upset that your child is not getting the medication you want. Dr.V will do what he can to make sure your child is well taken care in his office and at home. Sometimes you have to let a cold run its course, they can not give cold medicatin to children under 6. We love him and will stick with him to the end!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

great doctor, one of the best out there. very smart.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

By far the worst doctor/ paediatrician in Windsor, Essex County is Dr Valaris. When my child was almost 1 he almost died. I brought my son into Dr Valaris (my sons doc) several times explaining something was wrong because he would spike a fever and three days later I would finally get it to break and it would come right back. This all started with my son receiving his MMR vaccine. It was not till almost 2 weeks later when my son started to wake up every morning with his eyes swollen shut that Dr Valaris started to take me serious. Long story short, my son almost died twice due to the lack of care in Windsor that started with Dr Valaris's ignorance. We were transported via ambulance to London, stayed for 5 weeks, lower and upper gi biopsy, 2 bags of blood, my son catching C Dif, and devastating lung infection, and my son being treated like a lab rat and still no clear answers... Worst experience of my life due to a careless doctor. With my last baby Dr Valaris, hot to trot to stick my baby with every vaccine known to man, tried to give X an MMR shot 3 weeks before he even turned one. The reason for my rant is because I now have new doctors and Dr Valaris office will not release my children's medical records. I went in personally today after several conversations on the phone and the receptionist says ohh that's going to cost you! (Never once said on the phone there was a fee, but then Dr Valaris decided there would be) I ask how much? She replies lots, like a couple $100 each kid! It is funny when Dr Valaris started in Windsor his office was crazy busy, now if you see another patient in his office it's a miracle. Guess the joke's on me for sticking with him.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

Staff is horrible. Why are any of them in pediatrics? They're all unpleasant, the receptionist especially. I called to make an appointment for my son, and she hung up on me before she gave me the DATE of his appointment. I called her back immediately and explained what happened, and she said, "Who are you again?" She seems like he just hates being there. Every contact I've had with her has been unpleasant. The doctor is has a lot of knowledge, but I have never had a doctor talk down to me like that before and call every physician that I've ever been in contact with a -- and I quote -- "moron." My son is a year old and was terrified by the doctor and the staff because the environment just wasn't comforting. I have never had that problem with a pediatrician before with either of my kids. I am finding a new doctor, and I would urge any parent that wants their child in a comfortable and "happy" atmosphere to do the same.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014

Dr. George Valaris's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor awesome service! He is amazing helped lots of people"

November 22, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Most horrible doctor ever. Cursed infront my child. Inly likes to prescribe harsh medicine for neewborn baby. Rushes out of the room before answering questions...."

September 11, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "He was the first doctor we saw after our first son was born. So we decided to go with him as our Dr. Our first visit to his office with our newborn was for a ch..."

July 7, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Said my daughter had warts ... It was impetigo ..., now she's badly burned from the compound w he insisted I put on them. Also said one of my kids had severe as..."

June 22, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "N8N0" to "N9B 1J1". Address has been updated from "None" to "1736 Wyandotte Street West". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "15192568000".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "HE IS THE WORSE DOCTOR EVER EVER VERY RUDE SPEAKS OVER U HE SWORE INFRONT OF MY CHILD VERY DUMB DOESNT KNOW SHYT AND DONT EXPLAIN SHYT AND RUSHES YOU OUT DOESNT..."

May 25, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "At first when I met them in '05 at the Ziter building I found them to be abrasive. He made a comment about how so many women around here breast feed and where h..."

November 6, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We have been with Dr.V for 4 years. I love the girls there, you have to get to know them. Yes, they can have bad days but don't we all???? I love that I don't h..."

October 23, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "great doctor, one of the best out there. very smart."

October 22, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "By far the worst doctor/ paediatrician in Windsor, Essex County is Dr Valaris. When my child was almost 1 he almost died. I brought my son into Dr Valaris (my ..."

September 17, 2014