Ratings for Dr. Bahram Groohi

very good bed side manner, excellent personality, very thorough and knowledgable did surgery on me with very good results, thad dr Groohi

flag | Submitted March 29, 2015

Very knowledgeable , Very helpful, I had a long standing ankle pain, I went to so many doctors and even PanAm specialist couldn't figure it out, He made the right diagnosis and after a simple injection my pain improved completely. Thanks Dr Groohi

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

I came to see him through walking he was very helpful took his time. Very knowledgeable and very friendly. I decided to keep him as my new doctor. Wish him all the best!!!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

We came from another family doctor, we decided to look for another because our doctor can not refer me to a OB/specialist which I have been requesting for almost 3 years, I was referred by a friend to see Dr. Groohi, first appoinment was awesome, introduced himself and immediately instruct us to have a physical check up, and he referred me to Heartland Fertility which I been waiting for almost years, thank you Dr Groohi, you're the best. Good bless you.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2013

He is a knowledgeable, Patient and true gentleman. Wish him all the best!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2012

I started seeing Dr. Groohi in November and I'm SO happy to have him as my new doctor (so hard to find a good doctor anymore these days). The last doctor I had for 25 years (basically my whole life) was no help to me at all when I was sick for 3 months. She went along with the chest x-ray from Misericordia which basically showed nothing. I went to Dr. Groohi who sent me off for another x-ray of both my chest and of my head; my sinus infection came up. He is so helpful, polite, he takes his time, he's honest, comes in to the treatment room with a smile, and when you're done he'll shake your hand and then leave with a smile. I've been to different doctors in my lifetime and he is just one of a kind! I couldn't be any happier with any other doctor. Thank you Dr. Groohi! If it wasn't for you I'd still be ill with an undiagnosed sinus infection.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2012

Dr. Groohi is the BEST DOCTOR. he is always on time and he is very helpful to all of his patients. I wish him the best, and i want to say Thank you.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2008

Dr. groohi is the best doctor in the whole white world. I never saw better doctor in my life. So carying person, full of some positive energy. Doesnt rush you at all, take as muct time as u need. I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST DR. GROOHI, AND PLEASE STAY IN WINNIPEG.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2008

Dr Groohi is a wonderful Doctor. He always takes as much time as needed to assess your condition and concerns. I never feel rushed as a patient, and always leave feeling better!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2008

Absolutely one of the best Doctors (and most helpful) I have seen in the last 10 years.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2007