Ratings for Dr. Ali H. Khan

Dr. Ali Khan has lots experience, I have had surgery last month, which gone excellent. I am very pleased that he done my surgery procedure. Best wishes for doctor Ali Khan.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

Have had two procedures with Dr Khan and very pleased with his care and attention to my concerns and thoroughness and time taken in answering questions.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Dr Khan was a great surgeon. He and his assistant were both very friendly to me and my husband and took the time to answer all of our questions. I never felt rushed or like I was troubling him. I would recommend him

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

My mom had to have surgery following her colonoscopy. Dr Khan was the surgeon. Very calm, helpful and knowledgable. He spoke directly to my mom (in her 80's) and answered any questions she had. He also answered all the questions her family had ( and there were a few!) Surgery went amazing. She has recovered beautifully. My mom is a very particular woman and has nothing but good things to say about this doctor. He always took his time in talking to her and never made us feel like he was in a hurry to get to the next patient.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Very knowledgeable and courtesy. Took the time to explain pre and post colonoscopy procedure. Thank-you Dr. Khan.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

I've been dealing with Dr. Khan for 4 years due to colon surgery and follow-ups. I have nothing but good things to say about my experience with Dr. Khan.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

Amazing especially as I had emergency surgery to get my appendix removed and when he finished he called my husband to let him know if they news and also came to check up on me on the following hrs

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

He is okay but he is so bad at helping and language issuse

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

Kind, knowledgable, very good with children. Helped everyone feel calm and prepared for surgery including the patient and family members. Punctual as well.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2014

He is very professional, though very busy so might have to reschedule surgery without notice especially if there is an emergency. Calm, knowledgeable and very friendly. I would recommend him any time because he is an asset to the surgeons professional body in Canada.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014