Ratings for Dr. Tim Ross

Rude , not cooperative and igostic person. Will never see him again

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

Just saw him this morning as a walk-in. He seemed so efficient, caring and competent that I immediately asked if he had any patient openings in his practice. He said certainly and now I have a new doctor! Seems like a really nice guy.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

Super nice guy. Didn't rush me out of his office even as a walk in. Friendly , comforting , helpful one of the best !

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

I am no longer a patient of Dr. Ross' after I went to him early in my pregnancy. His student couldn't find a heartbeat at 13 weeks and Dr. Ross didn't even try. He brushed off our concerns and said oh well, we'll find it in 4 weeks at your next appointment. He told me to take meds which are blatantly contraindicated in pregnancy and my OB was shocked and how little knowledge he had of prenatal care! After that appointment I never went back. I would NOT recommend this doctor to anyone!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

Following closely in his father's footsteps, Dr. Tim Ross is every bit efficient and knowledgeable as his father was. He treats you as though you are the only patient that matters when he's in the examination room with you. He has seen me through some rough patches with my health and I am grateful to have hm as my family physician.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2012

If the criteria are, as I believe they should be, competence, completeness, concern and compassion, Dr. Ross is exceptional. He is not only a good doctor, he is a good person, which explains why he sees people and not patients when they walk into his office. I have seen him enough times for enough different maladies to know I am very fortunate to have him as my doctor. He's the best.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2012

He took over my care a few years back when his dad "retired". They are both great doctors! I wish I could give him higher than a 5 on the punctuality because he was already in the room when the staff to me in! took me by surprise! Anyway, great doctor; no complaints!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2011

My family and I have been patients for about a 1 1/2 years - FANTASTIC doctor. Wonderful with our son. He genuinely cares about his patients. We feel VERY blessed abd PROUD to say that Dr. Ross is our family physician.Sincerely, the Hubert Family

flag | Submitted April 17, 2010

i have been with dr ross for a few years now, and i can say that i've never been disappointed with him. when other doctors pat me on the head and say "everythings ok" he actually believed me found out what the problem was and helped me get it fixed

flag | Submitted February 18, 2010

Dr. Ross seemed frustrated, over-emotional, burned out and stressed out. He kept talking about how busy he is and how much he works. Maybe he should take a vacation. His bedside manner is terrible. I felt sorry for the patients after me.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2010