Ratings for Dr. Tim Ross

I came as a walk in after having been sick for a week with no improvement. I was already taking medication to manage asthma and sinus issues (as a part of my regular medication regime) but this was not enough to help get over the nasal/ chest congestion. dr Ross gave me a prescription for medication that I was already taking and sent me on my way saying that was all he could do. Right away I went to another physician for a second option and was told that my normal medication regime was not enough to clear this sinus/chest congestion and given my history of asthma and sinus issues and the fact that a week went by with no improvement in symptoms, I needed to start to a 10 day course of antibiotics right away. Sinus infection and chest infection is not complicated to diagnose and treat, yet I waited 1 1/2 hour to see dr Ross only to be sent away with the same medication I am taking on a regular basis with no evidence of improvement over the past week? I don't know if he just didn't listen when I told dr Ross my history of sysmptoms and normal medication regime or whether he just doesn't know how to treat a sinus infection. Either scenario does not bode well for him as a physician! I do not commend this dr.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

Very nice, very helpful, doesn't rush you. Would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

Rude , not cooperative and igostic person. Will never see him again

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

Just saw him this morning as a walk-in. He seemed so efficient, caring and competent that I immediately asked if he had any patient openings in his practice. He said certainly and now I have a new doctor! Seems like a really nice guy.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

Super nice guy. Didn't rush me out of his office even as a walk in. Friendly , comforting , helpful one of the best !

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

I am no longer a patient of Dr. Ross' after I went to him early in my pregnancy. His student couldn't find a heartbeat at 13 weeks and Dr. Ross didn't even try. He brushed off our concerns and said oh well, we'll find it in 4 weeks at your next appointment. He told me to take meds which are blatantly contraindicated in pregnancy and my OB was shocked and how little knowledge he had of prenatal care! After that appointment I never went back. I would NOT recommend this doctor to anyone!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

Following closely in his father's footsteps, Dr. Tim Ross is every bit efficient and knowledgeable as his father was. He treats you as though you are the only patient that matters when he's in the examination room with you. He has seen me through some rough patches with my health and I am grateful to have hm as my family physician.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2012

If the criteria are, as I believe they should be, competence, completeness, concern and compassion, Dr. Ross is exceptional. He is not only a good doctor, he is a good person, which explains why he sees people and not patients when they walk into his office. I have seen him enough times for enough different maladies to know I am very fortunate to have him as my doctor. He's the best.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2012

He took over my care a few years back when his dad "retired". They are both great doctors! I wish I could give him higher than a 5 on the punctuality because he was already in the room when the staff to me in! took me by surprise! Anyway, great doctor; no complaints!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2011

My family and I have been patients for about a 1 1/2 years - FANTASTIC doctor. Wonderful with our son. He genuinely cares about his patients. We feel VERY blessed abd PROUD to say that Dr. Ross is our family physician.Sincerely, the Hubert Family

flag | Submitted April 17, 2010