Ratings for Dr. Casey Woo

Amazing doctor! I have been with him since I was a child. He takes time answering questions and you never feel rushed. Very professional!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2018

Amazing Doctor! Have know him for many years and he sees my entire family. Best doctor out there!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

Very good doctor have seeing him since I was born.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

My family doctor for 25 years and he’s hands down the best doctor I’ve still ever seen in Winnipeg. Only accepts clients through marriage for a reason. Glad to have such a fantastic guy like Casey as my family doctor.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2018

saved my life...humbled me with his advice for love and happiness.... I have been inspired with every visit

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

Very knowledgeable, will take time to explain things and show you whaty he is talking about.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Have seen him for many years. Pleasant, knowledgeable, easy to get a same day appointment. However sometimes it feels rushed. Doesn't always ask enough questions.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

Dr. Woo has been my doctor for around 20 years now. He is best doctor. . He takes time to show diagrams or make his own diagrams when necessary. We are very lucky to have such an excellent family doctor!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Dr. Woo has been my doctor for around 20 years now. I have always found him very helpful when explaining any medical concern of his or my own. He takes time to show diagrams or make his own diagrams when necessary. He provides appropriate tests when there are concerns or refers concerns to appropriate specialists. He tries different approaches to healing medical ailments; does not rely on only running to prescriptions/medications. This is something I truly respect in a GREAT doctor. He believes that proper diet and exercise is a major key to a healthy life (and previous commenters may not appreciate it and claim he has poor bedside manner). I believe Dr. Woo is VERY friendly and professional, as well.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

I've been seeing Dr. Woo for approximately 18 years (since he opened his practice in Island Lakes). I have found him very helpful and explains items to me using diagrams or text book pictures as a guide. He is timely and doesn't always run to prescriptions as the only alternative when I am not feeling well.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017