Ratings for Dr. Casey Woo

Very knowledgeable, will take time to explain things and show you whaty he is talking about.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Have seen him for many years. Pleasant, knowledgeable, easy to get a same day appointment. However sometimes it feels rushed. Doesn't always ask enough questions.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

Dr. Woo has been my doctor for around 20 years now. He is best doctor. . He takes time to show diagrams or make his own diagrams when necessary. We are very lucky to have such an excellent family doctor!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Dr. Woo has been my doctor for around 20 years now. I have always found him very helpful when explaining any medical concern of his or my own. He takes time to show diagrams or make his own diagrams when necessary. He provides appropriate tests when there are concerns or refers concerns to appropriate specialists. He tries different approaches to healing medical ailments; does not rely on only running to prescriptions/medications. This is something I truly respect in a GREAT doctor. He believes that proper diet and exercise is a major key to a healthy life (and previous commenters may not appreciate it and claim he has poor bedside manner). I believe Dr. Woo is VERY friendly and professional, as well.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

I've been seeing Dr. Woo for approximately 18 years (since he opened his practice in Island Lakes). I have found him very helpful and explains items to me using diagrams or text book pictures as a guide. He is timely and doesn't always run to prescriptions as the only alternative when I am not feeling well.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Dr.Woo has been our family doctor since he started his practise and we have had nothing but the best service. You can call the office at any time and get an appoitment as soon as he same day or the next.depending on the seriousness of your problem.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

My family have been seeing Dr. Woo for forever. He has always been very helpful to all of us, and when we have needed a referral to a specialist I have been surprised at how quickly his office has looked after arranging it.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

My family have been in Dr. Woo's care since he first opened his practice. He diagnosed my 16 yr. son with Ulcerative Colitis and started him on treatment. He has seen myself through more than one crisis and has always been knowledgeable and professional. As with all Dr's. you may have to wait to see him, but it is never long (I have waited up to 2.5 hrs for others). The negative reviews are few so that must tell you how to take them. I hope to stay in Dr. Woo's care until the day I die as do my children.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Woo ever since he started his practice in Winnipeg. I find him to be a terrific doctor. I wish all patients could have a doctor like him.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

I can't say enough good things about Dr Casey Woo!! He's been my doctor for some over 30 years, and even when I moved completely across the city from his office, I would never dream of changing doctors. If I could give him a rating of 10 instead of 5 I would. Excellent in all departments!!!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016