Ratings for Dr. David Reynolds

I've been going to Dr. Reynolds for nearly 20 years. He's compassionate, funny, always willing to listen, and is very knowledgable. He's caught several things over the year that could have caused me problems. My sole concern are his receptionists - the English lady, Jean is sweet and pleasant to deal with. The other two have such thick accents that their phone messages are often unintelligible, plus they always seem to find dealing with patients a nuisance.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2013

Dr. Reynolds has been our family doctor since he started his practice. He has always been extremely helpful and quick to gets solutions to any issues we have had. Will certainly miss him if he ever decides to retire.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2012

excellant,professional, concerned, helpful. very good doctor.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2010

Excellent for common problems & specialist referrals but lacks bedside manner. Like many doctors, a void exists in an understanding of, or being compassionate for, patients in chronic pain.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2010

Our family doctor for 28 years. He is patient, caring and well-respected by his peers. He is extremely punctual and apologizes when he cannot be on time.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2009

Delivered me, kept me healthy and still sees me every three months. A great doctor, great guy. Even recommended a good book.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2009

Has taken great care of our family for the last 17 years. He is very kind and softspoken. We are very lucky to have him as our family doctor.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2008

Excellent doctor. I've visited him for 12 years, he's always thorough, willing to listen, humourous, compassionate. No complaints at all.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2007

Dr Reynolds is an amazing physician. He cares for my husband, myself and our three daughters and we have always had no problem getting appointments, and have receieved excellent treatment. He takes his time when you are in to see him, asks lots of questions and is very thorough. Referals, results are very quick also.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2007

dr.reynolds has been my doctor since i have been a child. now he is my family doctor who now looks after my children as well. i divorced 5 years ago and my ex doesn't see doctor reynolds any longer. i recently remarried and would like my husband to be seen by dr. reynolds onl to have staff tell me that despite my large family that he already looks after he doesn't want new patients and will not take my husband on as a patient. i was disappointed by this because i would prefer to have one family doctor as my husbands doctor is out of town and with the new baby on the way we need "daddy" close to home as much as possible.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2007