Ratings for Dr. Michelle A. Konieczny

Awful doctor. She told me to stop gaining weight throughout my entire pregnancy, turns out I had preeclaympsia. My son was born at 26 weeks.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

I LOVE this doctor. She had been my doctor since 2000 and I would never change. I have been through a loss of a pregnancy at 24 weeks with her, and she personally called me on my cell to check up on me. Extremely caring, this doctor has a heart! She has since delivered my 2 boys and I am now on my 3rd child (4th pregnancy). I would recommend her to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

Don't go here! She's money hungry, doesn't return calls. She did $1600 worth of testing on me my first visit! And without my permission. Tests that my insurance company doesn't even cover, my new obgyn said that much testing was uncalled for. She's in it for one reason and she doesn't care about anyone, this is not what you want in a doctor. Not to me mention billing has no idea what their doing (my insurance company even said that) and they don't call me back either. Her assistant was the most rude person I have ever met. All in all worst experience in a doctors office EVER. Stay away far away!!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2013

EXCELLENT GYNOCOLOGIST!!!After being let go by my GYN for Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding that had lasted for 65 days Dr. Konieczny has stopped my bleeding within 2 weeks and has given me my life back. She also ran blood tests that my PCP had negelected to perform and has me on 3 different vitamins. I feel like a new woman! Thank you Dr. Konieczny for you knowledge, expertise and all around concern for my health.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2012

Dr. Michelle A. Konieczny's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1999)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Warren, MI