Ratings for Dr. Joe W. Morrow

Monika was wonderful and always helpful. Dr. Morrow was very thorough and took the time to really understand the issues and treated me with kindness and respect. Unfortunately, he would often cancel and reschedule appoints and then just was no longer there. Does anyone know what happened to him?

flag | Submitted January 30, 2014

Dr. Joe Morrow was the best Dr. I have ever been to. He was always caring and kind. I wish I could find out where he moved to because he was very good to me if anybody knows where to find him I would so appreciate the info. I cant find out any info. from his office that was on Story Rd. they wont tell me anything about him and he was the best all they will tell me is hes no longer there. It bothers me because you can talk to him about anything and he is always good and easy with you when you are scared and dont know what is wrong he will talk to you like he's known you all of your life. If anybody can tell me where he is my email address is deborahtriplett59@yahoo.com I would so much appreciate it. Miss you bad Dr. Morrow.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2011

Great doctor. Plenty knowledgeable, just has too many patients to do a really great job with each patient.I knew him when he had less patients and he could take more time to get to the bottom of your problem and follow up when needed. Now I just go mostly for colds or something I can quickly diagnose myself if I do go to him. It's certainly NOT his qualifications or communication manners because he is excellent--just way, way overworked. He is caring and in doing so, he takes a lot of patients that don't always have money enough to pay him which really makes for a heavy load for him & his associates. He is a genuine, caring doctor. It also takes a long time to get in to see him. Doesn't take appointments anymore. Still, he's a real good doctor.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2008

Dr. Morrow showed great compassion, he was the only Dr. that actually cared about finding out what was wrong with me. He called several doctors (ER's) on my behalf and didn't quit until he found a Dr. who would see me and offer a proper diangosis and treatment for my illness. Thank you Dr. Morrow!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2007

Dr. Morrow has good intentions,but often falls short.I have some complex spinal disorders and was originally treated with a combination of muscle relaxers and pain meds.He seemed more than happy to prescribe for me until one day, after a year of prescribing my regular medications,he refused to write a refill script and blindly referred me out.No warning, no notice.Flat out referred me out.I ended up going through withdrawal,by myself without medical assistance, because he refused to transition me.The staff is often short and rude, and if the doctor goes out of town-good luck getting your refills!His fill-in doctor won't prescibe anything Dr Morrow is already prescribing.So,you have no option.He will just up and leave town, too.I can't count the number of times I've had to go to the ER, because he was out of town and didn't bother to get a substitute doctor who would practice medicine.If you have complex issues, you're probably better off skipping him and going straight to a specialist.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2007

I went to Morrows office seeking a new prescription for my Attention Defecate Disorder (ADD) and to check my back and shoulder that I injured while working out. The Receptionist and Nurse were both pleasant and competent. The waiting had a used band-aid floor. He was rude and accosted me about my ADD and questioned me as though I was trying to procure drugs for recreational purposes and not for helping me with my ADD. He neglected to look at my medical records from my previous doctor that indicates I was diagnosed with ADD in grade school and had been taking prescription drugs (on and of) from grade school through college. After his interrogation, he gave me a quick physical exam. The entire physical examination lasted less than a minute. He left the office and said ? I will be back?, he did not show up again. He did not give me ANY MEDICAL ADVICE AT ALL. I was then referred to a NEUROLOGIST for my ADD. I did not receive medical advice about my shoulder. PLEASE DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR

flag | Submitted December 5, 2006

Dr. Joe W. Morrow's Credentials

• Univ Of N Tx Hlth Sci Ctr, Tx Coll Osteo Med, Ft Worth Tx 76107 (Grad. 1987)

Connection Dental Network