Ratings for Dr. Harvey Bennett

We took our son to see dr Bennett only to be told he may have ADHD by a test also did math with him and was told he was behind and needed to be tested outside of school which would cost 1000 dollars we explained that we didn't want him on certain meds and that is the first thing he prescribed for him also he sent our son out in the waiting room by himself to tell us most of this then when I called to ask for a different nurologist I was told I had to stay with him that I couldn't see anyone else I called his school and told them what he said and they were very shocked that he could access his learning in 10 minutes ! Needless to say we went back to our old nurologist! Would not recommend him!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

I had the same experience as the review below. Dr.Bennett did not have time to go over my sons history which I took the time to document in prep for this appointment. He spent 20 mins tops with us and gave his quick diagnosis based on his limited interaction with my son. I would not recommend this doctor at all.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Brought my 6-year old for an evaluation. Waited 6 MONTHS for the appointment and was told Dr. Bennett spends an hour with you and your child for diagnosis. Well, he was in and out of the office after 15 minutes, telling me my son has ADHD, but who doesn't (his words). Told me nothing on how to handle it, never actually tested or evaluated my son for anything and based his entire diagnosis on a parent questionnaire I filled out. Horrible. At my 7-yr check-up today, my son's pediatrician had received no report from Dr. Bennett and said I was the third patient of hers with the same complaint. She recommended a new doctor and said she will stop referring patients here.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

He is a great doctor. He takes time to listen to your concerns.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2009

Dr. Harvey Bennett's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1975)

Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union