Ratings for Dr. Richard Nason

Took time to understand fears and worries I had, was warm and kind. Excellent at what he does.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

A genuinely warm and compassionate human being, with unsurpassed expertise in his field.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2017

Dr. Nason is an amazing doctor. I had cancer and he removed my thyroid in 2012. I am cancer free now and if you look at my neck you will not be able to see any marks! Dr. Nason is very caring and always made me feel that I could count on him. My mom went with me to some of the firsts consultations. She doesn't speak English, so she couldn't really understand what Dr. Nason was saying; however, when we left the room my mom told me that she fully trusted him! This meant a lot to me.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

Amazing head and neck surgeon! I was 6 months pregnant when he performed my total thyroidectomy. His staff is kind and caring. Baby and I are doing great! Thanks Dr. Nason! Surgical scarring is minimal too!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2011

I was diagnosed with tongue cancer four years ago and Dr. Nason has been my primary oncologist since. He's an all around awesome doctor and person.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2011

Dr. Nason removed my thyroid when I was 16 years old.It was full of cancer, and the surgery went well. All the follow up appointments I have had over the years have been great. He is full of knowledge, helpful, great bed side manner & very professional. I trust and respect Dr. Nason.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2011

According to my doctor friend--Dr.Nason is the best for what he is doing in Manitoba. I don't know this but am so sure about he is a very caring person. when I learned that I had to go through thyroid removal in his office, I almost cried due to unknown and the pain ahead waiting for me. He did make me feel he understood my feeling. He did take good care of me during the hospital stay. After surgery he came to my bed 3 times to check on me...a very caring doctor.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2010

Was a little unskilled for the procedure at the time, 25 years ago, but removed my baby toenail on my left foot without incident. He was very attentive and concerned. his follow up was excellent. Am sure he is doing fabulous surgery today!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2009

Dr. Nason is the epitomy of professionalis. He is a caring and compassionate surgeon who has an excellent bedside manner. He anticipates questions that patients may have and even when he delivers bad news he tries to make the patient feel at ease and tries to explain everything that is important and relevant. He is a fabulous surgeon and has excellent technique. My neck scar due to thyroid cancer does not show as he put in right in a crease of my neck. It healed well and there were no complications. He takes a sincere interest in his patient's well being.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2008

Doctor Nason is a wonderful surgeon who knows his stuff. I was scheduled for surgery, but ended up being rushed to the ER where Doctor Nason came to meet me. I did have difficulties post surgery, but Dr. N always took the time to see me. Just one little side note... he may not remember your name at times.. He met my husband in the elevator after my surgery and proceeded to tell my husband that 'Carla' did very well. (which isn't my name) Of course my husband was used to the fact that he could never get my name right. Good thing for him he's excellent at what he does. Thank you Doctor Nason!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2007