You may also like

Rate Dr. F Bravo

Dr. F Bravo's Ratings

All reviews that describe the receptionist and the doctor as rude and lacking basic customer service/human etiquette are spot on. Upon arriving, 10 minutes late to the appointment the receptionist made a point of using a disgusted tone and emphasized how tardy I was. Then, when I saw the doctor 10 minutes later, I apologized for being behind schedule and he literally said "What are you here for?" as if I was some sort of nuisance to him. I began by explaining that I was referred to him by my allergy specialist and he cut me off abruptly and asked me coldly, "what is bothering you?". I told him it was my breathing. Then he quickly used the camera in my nose and asked me what kind of work I do. After that he told me that I have a deviated septum and began to spiel a bunch of information at me in a mumbles. I asked him, "where would the surgery take place exactly?" And his response was, "I already told you: Oshawa general". I asked him if I needed to make an appointment with a doctor there and he said no, that he would be doing the surgery himself. I thanked him for his time (which was literally 5 minutes) and walked away. He seems like such an angry, racist man, and I would NEVER recommend him to anyone. I'm glad that not everyone's experience was the same. After waiting 2 months for appointment, boy was I disappointed by his lack of care, professionalism, and demeanor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2902104].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2015

We've seen Dr Bravo 3x so far with our son. He is always right on time, is very thorough and takes the time to explain everything to us. I really appreciate that he didn't jump and suggest him getting tubes, but is continuing to monitor him even though he would get paid more for doing the surgery. I trust him explicitly and he has great bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2901914].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2015

Could not care less what my problem was. At first visit said deviated septum. At follow up said I have somehow ruined the flora of my nasal floor and there was nothing he could do. Totally blew me off like I was a waste of his time.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2814496].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Saw Dr Bravo Mar '15, he did not come across as interested at all. He was very rough also. Not a very good bedside manner. Didn't give much of an explanation after his assessment and gave me even less of what to do as follow up. I would suggest finding another Dr if you are sent to him. I won't be back.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2812927].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

Staff not friendly went to him for wax in baby's ears he was so rushed with us as if he couldn't leave fast enough !!! Didn't explain much and not very friendly :( there must be better Drs then him

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2805641].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

He's a great doctors VERY knowledgable and very friendly with my daughter who was four months old at the time. She had lip tie and tongue and he did her operation perfectly. Highly recommend him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2729221].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2015

My two kids have both been to Dr Bravo and have had great results. My boy had tubes put in and was speaking and hearing properly in no time after months of problems. My daughter has had her adenoids removed and is sleeping soundly for the first time in years. He is always great with them and he tries to explain things to them on their level. He is direct and to the point about what the problem is and makes sure you are at ease as a parent. I cannot recommend him highly enough.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2702735].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2015

Had a deviated septum repair in November 2014. Was extremely nervous as I had never had surgery before, but Dr. Bravo was kind and compassionate and patient with me. I have had no complications and the surgery and recovery were a breeze (I did exactly as he asked of me). Appointments are always on time , and the staff are lovely to deal with. Going back 13 years ago, my little girl was sent to him for surgery on her adenoids and he was WONDERFUL with her. We still have a picture of him sitting on the bed with her with the thumbs up! If you are looking for a long chat and giggles, invite him out for a beer. Don't expect it in the office. If you want a doctor who is focused and competent, Dr. Bravo is who you need.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2700803].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

For almost 2 years I was bringing my little daughter to Dr. Bravo and though he was nice he kept saying that she was having virus infections that's why she had 8 ear infections a year. I asked him for ear tubes he said there is no need! I went to different doctor, he put tubes and discovered large adenoids. After those surgeres she can finally sleep through night for the first time in 2 years! Don't you know doctor that you need an x-ray to see adenoids?? Disappointing after all!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2606139].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

This is a great Dr!! He did an excellent job looking after my daughter. Calm, easy to talk to and understand.... and on time!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2560537].votes_count ]]