My experience !!!!!!!!! Dr Bravo is a nightmare !!! he does NOT tell the truth about what is happening, he is arrogant ignorant and an absolutely rude man, keep away from this office Rate this ignorant doctor !!! there is no number low enough for him.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

As doctors go he's a heck of a good one. I went into surgery for a deviated septum , and from beginning to end he keep me and my partner informed and at ease. The negative stuff I'm reading on here is maybe he didn't tell you what "you" wanted to hear.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

My first visit with Dr. Bravo was very successful. The receptionist was super helpful on the phone and understanding when I was running late due to bad weather. Dr. Bravo made a point to connect with my 3 year-old daughter by showing her a book inside his office and talking about the animal paintings on the wall. His efforts helped to calm both of us! After a thorough assessment, Dr. Bravo suggested that my daughter is a good candidate for surgery to get tubes, explained his reasoning and told me that I could take my time making a decision. My husband and I waited almost a month and have finally decided that draining the fluid and getting ear tubes is a necessary procedure.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2016

Dr Bravo himself is a great man, he may come off as off-putting at times but he's there to be a DOCTOR not be your best friend. If you are looking for someone to take care of you, and try alternate procedures outside of surgery to fix your issue before having to undergo 2 weeks off work, he is your man. I went to go see doctor bravo after being recommended by my family doctor, long story short I had been told by a few people I had seen that I have a deviated septum and that's why I was getting sinus infections so frequently, also some nose bleeds as well. After about 6 months I made the decision that I wanted to get surgery. Dr Bravo was very punctual and made sure that the time for the surgery worked best around MY schedule. Had the surgery November 2015 and although my nose doesn't feel 100% yet, it's getting there. Takes about 6 - 8 months to sometimes a year for the tissue to soften so I have a few follow up appointments until then with him. The receptionist is probably the worst issue there, the one lady I spoke to was very rude to me even when I was 15 min early for my appointment. However, the older lady who was at reception was VERY nice to me, walked me through everything and made me feel comfortable. Only thing they could improve on is parking space and maybe add a water jug ? Pretty dry in the waiting room. Other than that wont see anyone else.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2016

My daughter has been seeing the doctor for a few years. Sometimes he can be curt but honestly I don't bring her to see him because I need a friend. I bring her there because I trust his opinion and his treatments have changed my daughter completely. She didn't walk or talk until her first surgery to put tubes in. When we realized some problems were still continuing he removed her adenoids and she was literally a different kid. Now her tonsils will come out because of continued problems. He is very cautious and won't do anything unless it's necessary. My son is now seeing him. I trust this doctor with the Heath of both of my kids.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015

The receptionist is rude and condescending. Dr Bravo has no patience with children and was annoyed that my son was scared. Instead of taking the time to ensure he was comfortable he told us to come back in 3 months. We have found a new doctor.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

After a terrible experience with another ENT, I was so relieved to see Dr. Bravo. Like other's have commented he does seem to be 'all business' when you see him in his office, but he is very knowledgeable and helpful, and listens to what your problems are. The waiting room was never crowded, and appointments always started on time or early. The staff there is very friendly and had no complaints with them. I had surgery in October 2014, and at the hospital Dr. Bravo was amazing. He was very comforting, and made sure to see you before the surgery to make sure you were okay, and to answer any questions or concerns. Surgery was very successful, and I'm so happy that I left my other ENT and went to Dr. Bravo and I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

Just moved here and my 2.5 yr old has severe hearing loss. We had only been to an ENT twice before we left. I asked my doctor to refer him to Dr.Bravo as he was recommended by other moms. I was blown away by how we were treated. Like we were a bother to him and he wanted to ensure we didn't come back. My son is difficult and he doesn't like being contained or held. Dr.Bravo rushed us out, insulted the last audiologist he saw and that we didn't have to come back again unless an issue arose. My son is newly diagnosed, I expected tests etc. the doctor didn't seem interested in the least. No bedside manner, he is grumpy and shouldn't be seeing young children if they're just a nuisance to him.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

My first visit. Dr. Frank Bravo was caring and competent and gave me hope after a number of painful years and doctors who I could only describe as totally lacking in skill and empathy. Good man good Doctor.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

All reviews that describe the receptionist and the doctor as rude and lacking basic customer service/human etiquette are spot on. Upon arriving, 10 minutes late to the appointment the receptionist made a point of using a disgusted tone and emphasized how tardy I was. Then, when I saw the doctor 10 minutes later, I apologized for being behind schedule and he literally said "What are you here for?" as if I was some sort of nuisance to him. I began by explaining that I was referred to him by my allergy specialist and he cut me off abruptly and asked me coldly, "what is bothering you?". I told him it was my breathing. Then he quickly used the camera in my nose and asked me what kind of work I do. After that he told me that I have a deviated septum and began to spiel a bunch of information at me in a mumbles. I asked him, "where would the surgery take place exactly?" And his response was, "I already told you: Oshawa general". I asked him if I needed to make an appointment with a doctor there and he said no, that he would be doing the surgery himself. I thanked him for his time (which was literally 5 minutes) and walked away. He seems like such an angry, racist man, and I would NEVER recommend him to anyone. I'm glad that not everyone's experience was the same. After waiting 2 months for appointment, boy was I disappointed by his lack of care, professionalism, and demeanor.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

Dr. F Bravo's Credentials

Updates

• A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "My experience !!!!!!!!! Dr Bravo is a nightmare !!! he does NOT tell the truth about what is happening, he is arrogant ignorant and an absolutely rude man, keep..."

February 4, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "As doctors go he's a heck of a good one. I went into surgery for a deviated septum , and from beginning to end he keep me and my partner informed and at ease. ..."

January 21, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My first visit with Dr. Bravo was very successful. The receptionist was super helpful on the phone and understanding when I was running late due to bad weather..."

January 3, 2016
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Bravo himself is a great man, he may come off as off-putting at times but he's there to be a DOCTOR not be your best friend. If you are looking for someone t..."

January 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My daughter has been seeing the doctor for a few years. Sometimes he can be curt but honestly I don't bring her to see him because I need a friend. I bring her..."

December 28, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "The receptionist is rude and condescending. Dr Bravo has no patience with children and was annoyed that my son was scared. Instead of taking the time to ensure ..."

December 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After a terrible experience with another ENT, I was so relieved to see Dr. Bravo. Like other's have commented he does seem to be 'all business' when you see him..."

November 19, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Just moved here and my 2.5 yr old has severe hearing loss. We had only been to an ENT twice before we left. I asked my doctor to refer him to Dr.Bravo as he was..."

November 11, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "My first visit. Dr. Frank Bravo was caring and competent and gave me hope after a number of painful years and doctors who I could only describe as totally lack..."

September 25, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "All reviews that describe the receptionist and the doctor as rude and lacking basic customer service/human etiquette are spot on. Upon arriving, 10 minutes lat..."

August 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We've seen Dr Bravo 3x so far with our son. He is always right on time, is very thorough and takes the time to explain everything to us. I really appreciate tha..."

August 21, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Could not care less what my problem was. At first visit said deviated septum. At follow up said I have somehow ruined the flora of my nasal floor and there was ..."

May 21, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Saw Dr Bravo Mar '15, he did not come across as interested at all. He was very rough also. Not a very good bedside manner. Didn't give much of an explanation a..."

May 20, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Staff not friendly went to him for wax in baby's ears he was so rushed with us as if he couldn't leave fast enough !!! Didn't explain much and not very friendly..."

May 12, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "He's a great doctors VERY knowledgable and very friendly with my daughter who was four months old at the time. She had lip tie and tongue and he did her operat..."

February 20, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "My two kids have both been to Dr Bravo and have had great results. My boy had tubes put in and was speaking and hearing properly in no time after months of prob..."

January 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had a deviated septum repair in November 2014. Was extremely nervous as I had never had surgery before, but Dr. Bravo was kind and compassionate and patient wit..."

January 28, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "For almost 2 years I was bringing my little daughter to Dr. Bravo and though he was nice he kept saying that she was having virus infections that's why she had ..."

November 4, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This is a great Dr!! He did an excellent job looking after my daughter. Calm, easy to talk to and understand.... and on time!!!"

October 1, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. ""Dr. Bravo was excellent with my 3 year old. He was kind and patient, and asked my son about his favourite tv show, which he had remembered from our first visit..."

September 25, 2014
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Staff isn't friendly. It feels like your a bother to them."

September 23, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I went to go see Dr. Bravo since my daughter had been having ear infections almost monthly for the past 2 years. We kept going to our GP and being prescribed an..."

September 22, 2014