Ratings for Dr. F Bravo

Rudest doctor i have ever been to. Plus he misdiagnosed my ear issue. Go somewhere else if you value your hearing.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

Dr. Bravo has treated both myself and my children for approximately 7 years. He has always been very kind and is very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

My daughter was referred to Dr. Bravo by our Family Dr. as she was experiencing issues with enlarged tonsils and chronic soreness and difficulty swallowing. Dr. Bravo was incredibly rude from the get go. I see the comments about how he is not your friend etc. but this man is totally arrogant. He is dismissive and rude. I understand that he is probably busy however we didn't wander in off the street we were referred and waited over 2 months to see him. He treated us like we were bothering him. To say he has no bedside manner is an absolute understatement. I have advised my family doctor of our terrible experience and she may want not want to refer anyone to him. Really disappointed.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

I went to see Dr. Bravo regarding sinusitis, and his recommendation was septoplasty. He didn't force it on me, and left it in my hands. He did tell me that it would help, and would alleviate my constant sinus infections. I ended up going ahead with the surgery. He was kind, pleasant, reassuring and on hand throughout the pre-op, surgery, and post-op. Approximately one week after the surgery, I became pretty seriously ill and wasn't sure if it was a result of a possible infection or something else related to the surgery. I went to emergency and was seen initially by the resident doctor, who believed that it just happened to be bad timing for a bug. Dr. Bravo came down between surgeries to check on me personally, and confirmed that it was not surgery related, however he put me on anti-inflammatory steroids to help alleviate the nausea (which worked amazingly). He then made sure that I got in to see him the next day to ensure I was doing ok. I went, he checked me out, and re-confirmed that everything was good. Further, one week after surgery, despite there still being pain and tenderness, I am already starting to breathe better than I have in years. As for the staff, they can be abrupt, but at the end of the day, they got me in to see him when I needed to see him, even on short notice. Every appointment I've had with him, he has been pleasant, to the point, and doesn't waste any time. I highly recommend Dr. Bravo!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

My experience !!!!!!!!! Dr Bravo is a nightmare !!! he does NOT tell the truth about what is happening, he is arrogant ignorant and an absolutely rude man, keep away from this office Rate this ignorant doctor !!! there is no number low enough for him.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

As doctors go he's a heck of a good one. I went into surgery for a deviated septum , and from beginning to end he keep me and my partner informed and at ease. The negative stuff I'm reading on here is maybe he didn't tell you what "you" wanted to hear.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

My first visit with Dr. Bravo was very successful. The receptionist was super helpful on the phone and understanding when I was running late due to bad weather. Dr. Bravo made a point to connect with my 3 year-old daughter by showing her a book inside his office and talking about the animal paintings on the wall. His efforts helped to calm both of us! After a thorough assessment, Dr. Bravo suggested that my daughter is a good candidate for surgery to get tubes, explained his reasoning and told me that I could take my time making a decision. My husband and I waited almost a month and have finally decided that draining the fluid and getting ear tubes is a necessary procedure.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2016

Dr Bravo himself is a great man, he may come off as off-putting at times but he's there to be a DOCTOR not be your best friend. If you are looking for someone to take care of you, and try alternate procedures outside of surgery to fix your issue before having to undergo 2 weeks off work, he is your man. I went to go see doctor bravo after being recommended by my family doctor, long story short I had been told by a few people I had seen that I have a deviated septum and that's why I was getting sinus infections so frequently, also some nose bleeds as well. After about 6 months I made the decision that I wanted to get surgery. Dr Bravo was very punctual and made sure that the time for the surgery worked best around MY schedule. Had the surgery November 2015 and although my nose doesn't feel 100% yet, it's getting there. Takes about 6 - 8 months to sometimes a year for the tissue to soften so I have a few follow up appointments until then with him. The receptionist is probably the worst issue there, the one lady I spoke to was very rude to me even when I was 15 min early for my appointment. However, the older lady who was at reception was VERY nice to me, walked me through everything and made me feel comfortable. Only thing they could improve on is parking space and maybe add a water jug ? Pretty dry in the waiting room. Other than that wont see anyone else.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2016

My daughter has been seeing the doctor for a few years. Sometimes he can be curt but honestly I don't bring her to see him because I need a friend. I bring her there because I trust his opinion and his treatments have changed my daughter completely. She didn't walk or talk until her first surgery to put tubes in. When we realized some problems were still continuing he removed her adenoids and she was literally a different kid. Now her tonsils will come out because of continued problems. He is very cautious and won't do anything unless it's necessary. My son is now seeing him. I trust this doctor with the Heath of both of my kids.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015

The receptionist is rude and condescending. Dr Bravo has no patience with children and was annoyed that my son was scared. Instead of taking the time to ensure he was comfortable he told us to come back in 3 months. We have found a new doctor.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015