Ratings for Dr. F. Bravo

Excellent, dr bravo, removed a cyst in my throat, I could breath and immediately took the time to do an emergency surgery, I could of died, he saved my life Thank you Dr bravo

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

Very, Very Poor! I was to see him on referral from my Family Doctor. As an Ear & Nose specialist, he plainly missed the Boat. He had my Hearing evaluated, and didn't even take a peek in my Ears, he made a quick judgement about my hearing based on my Employment and briskly whisked me out of the place. His demeanor was rude, and that included the Receptionist. He seemed to be enamored by the little ones, but if your a Senior, stay away from the Bungalow.

Submitted March 24, 2017

My 8 year old daughter had her tonsils and adenoids out today by Dr.Bravo. Not only was he very compassionate with my lil angel, I watched this man treat several other small children with such empathy. I read these reviews prior to this date and felt very uneasy going into this. But after a quick conversation it was clear this man was beyond educated and knowledgeable. Yes he was very quick with his verbal interactions but that shows me a level of respect he has for the line up of people awaiting his expertise. He came out of the OR after every procedure to talk to the parents about the procedure and educate them on what to expect post op and how to care for our lil loved ones. I'd like to thank Dr. Bravo and the magnificent staff at Lakeridge Oshawa 3rd Floor pediatrics who provided outstanding care for my baby girl.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

He is the most kindest doctor you've ever met. great guy

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

I read one of the negative comments here. I know the woman involved. I recommended Dr. Bravo to her. Her comment is completely false. Her child is in trouble in school, sports and anything he joins because she has no control over him. He would throw books on the floor of the office, take purses from other patients in the waiting room, etc.and he does not have any attention deficit disorder. He is just a brat. Her mom pays more attention to her cell phone than her own kid. This ENT specialist is excellent caring and dedicated.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Recently, my daughter now 5, saw Dr. Bravo for her final check up. My daughter was upset that we did not have to go back to Dr. Bravo since she is well. This is how much he likes him. We met Dr. Bravo through the ER 16 months ago. He diagnosed a serious ear infection that had gone into the middle ear, neck and that required immediate surgery. This after we had seen our family doctor, another ENT and a WIC doctor an they all missed it! He spoke to me and my husband, reassured us, explained the situation, its seriousness and what he planned to do. The nurse that checked our daughter before going into the operating room said to us, 'Don't worry you could not be in better hands, I have my own kids in his care'. One hour later, he told us that she was safe in the recovery room and that we could see her soon. She spent three days in the hospital and after 7 more days of IV antibiotics she was out of danger. We have seen him regularly until her tubes came out and her ear and neck are chealthy. I have seen through these months how wonderful he is with my Jessica an the other numerous kids in his practice. Often jokes with them and they respond to him so well that you can see the huge number of cards, drawings and testimonials in one of his examining rooms Dr. B is a skilled surgeon, a wonderful man and doctor. Do not hesitate to seek his advice.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Dr. Bravo is a wonderful doctor and the staff are very friendly. The comments about his terrible bedside manner and rude demeanour are preposterous in my opinion. He put tubes in my 22 month old daughter's ears and he was very gentle and kind with her. He took time to explain and answered all of our questions. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

I had been having breathing problems at night which made me sleep very little as I could not breathe through my nose. I went to a specialist in Peterborough after 20 seconds announced that I had allergies and just need to get over the counter allery meds. I tried everything on the market to no avail. I was also sent to a sleep clinic from this apptmnt. which lasted 9 mons. and still did no help as with the equipment you need to sleep with your mouth closed and breathe thru your nose which I could not do. My own doctor then referred me to Dr. Frank Bravo, the best day of my life after consult said I had a deviated septum and operated two weeks later. Now I can breathe at night with no problem. I bless the day this man was sent to me as I feel better than I have in the last ten years. Talking to other patients in the waiting room have said as I do he's great. Thank you Dr. Bravo for making my life better. Also kept my friends waiting for me informed how the surgery went and that I was doing well. Keep up the great work! Elisabeth Weiss

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

This man saved my life. He was on call when I went to the ER fro a sore throat. He told me that I had a life-threatening condition called epiglottitis but that he would take me to the operating room for intubation. He explained everything to me and my wife. He saw me everyday while I was on the ICU and told my wife about my progress. On the day my tube was removed, he was there to reassured me and ensure that I would not have any problems. I cannot day enough about this kind, excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

I was treated by Dr Bravo for a deviated septum and thought he was knowledgeable and kind. He took the time to answer my questions and from start to finish, made me feel I was in good hands.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2016