Ratings for Dr. Sukamal Saha

Dr. Saha is the reason my brother in law is alive today. In the process of preoping for a thyroid removal they found a mass on his brain. This was Christmas even he sent us to Henry Ford. Jeff had surgery that next Monday and is home recovering thank you Dr. See you soon to take care of that thyroid.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016

Dr Saha is beyond the best and most caring Cancer Surgeon. He treats you like family and is very kind and understanding. Flint is very lucky to him. His staff is friendly and caring people.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2015

Very rude to patients and family. Would never return to him. Do yourself a favor and look elsewhere.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

Dr. Saha is an angel on this earth, anyone who has the honor of having him as your Surgeon is very lucky. There is nothing negative about Dr. Saha, he's a man on a mission, sent from God as far as I'm concerned. If your lucky enough to have him as your surgeon count your blessings! Amen!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

Dr. Saha was worth waiting for! He saved my husband's life.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

I must say that when my Fiance first went and seen him , I was not impressed , the wait is long but if you call ahead they will tell you how far behind they are . After his surgery he was very short with us about what had went on during surgery but said it went well . I was very angry with him at first but then I was able to see how much he really cares about his patients . ( Not his family or friends ) My fiance had to go back to the hospital for an infection and even though everyone was trying to push him out Dr. Saha said absolutely not .... I really truly 100% believe he saved his life and I am forever grateful !

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

He is a terrible dr!!! He is rude and unhelpful, you wait hours to see him and he gives you 5 mins and refuses to repeat himself. He is rude to his staff. He left a carcinoid tumor in my body to watch it?? Now it's full blown cancer, he tried to put a stent in my pancreas that only ended up causing me pancreitits!!! Thank god the GI doing the stent for him had sense enough to remove the stent or I would be dead right now!! He never put me on meds or recommended me to a provided who could help me and the cancer has caused me multiple kidney stones. Kim who does the scheduling in his office is a nightmare, she gets mad because she planned something and never told you about it?!! She lied to me and told me no meds could be given to help me. I do not trust him he killed a friends dad, or his awful PA's did. He is a total jerk, I'm going somewhere else!!!!!! I would never recommend him to another person, I will make sure not too!!!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2014

Was really put off by his arrogant demeanor. His Nurses and staff try to overcompensate for his arrogance. Made multiple referances to my weight.. Told me that when I was done and healed he'd send me to a consult for bariatric surgery (P.S. he isn't thin.) Spoke of possibility of masectomy in addition to my original surgery a hysterectomy like it was a matter of paper or plastic. Now I am faced with finding a new doctor and delaying my procedure or sucking it up and dealing with this man. Atleast the next time we meet I will be heavily sedated. Do yourself a favor..Look elsewhere.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2014

Rude, does not answer questions, rude to patients, family and staff he works with. Has no respect for others.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2012

First let me say that Diane who works with this doctor is a porky-princess who does not return calls, acts like everything she fails to do is because someone else in the office screwed up. I waited with my husband over 3 hours and spent 5 minutes with the doctor who we could not understand. When I asked him to repeat himself be got mad and blew out of the room. That's when we met Diane, and were stunned when she had no idea what he said either. But she was full of excuses and rolling her eyes and acting like we were idiots. We went elsewhere. Their office then made several calls to us, hounding us, to see why we weren't coming back. Just ridiculous. I finally had to tell them to stop calling us or I would take legal measures.

Submitted August 9, 2011

Dr. Sukamal Saha's Credentials

• Rg Kar Med Coll, Univ Of Calcutta, Calcutta, West Bengal, India (Grad. 1977)