Ratings for Dr. Christie L. Samuels

I dislike the fact that I can never get in to see my Dr. I love her but the last time I called to get in I was told no not until Sept. something. I have had cancer in my lymph nodes before and I had a cyst under my arm and was told she could not see me. I did not want to see PA as I am not that fond of him. I plan to leave this Dr. due to this issue. I have had her for a doctor for 15 years or so. The main thing is you can never see her except for your yearly physical not good to send patients to see PA all the time I would rather go to after hours instead. But I am finding a new Doctor.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2018

We absolutely LOVE Dr. Christie. She takes time to listen to our concerns, and is very thorough. Searched a long time to find a Dr. I could understand. She is SUPER!!!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2012

Dr. Samuels is a good doctor when you finally get to see her but her staff and trying to make an appointment with her is HORRIBLE! I've yet to have one good encounter with any of her staff. I came down with bad cold/ bronchitis here lately I tried calling to get an appointment to see her and who ever was on the phone just told me dr. wasn't taking appointments today because their computers were down; took my name and said shed call back when they were back running. Whoever she was was very rude and acted like I was a comPlete inconvenience and bother for her. As if why am I bugging her about being sick. My suggestion you'd have better luck and be treated a whole lot nicer as if you were an actual person instead of a bother by just going to your local rite aid before making an appointment!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2011

I having nothing good to say about this office. I should have listened to the comments made by others about her staff. They are very rude and dismissive. I have a disease that is very unpredictable and can progress quickly when its agitated. I am only 31 years old and right now I can’t walk or stand without assistance. When I lost muscle function it happened fast I even ended up in the hospital for 2 weeks. Everyone was scrambling and I needed referrals to see various specialists. Her office told me they didn’t have time to complete my referral requests or they simply would not do them even after they promised to complete them. I wrote her a letter complaining about the poor service from her staff and she sent me a letter that was 3 sentences long saying she was dropping me! No apologies no explanation. What a way to treat a scared patient.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2011

Dr. Samuels is wonderful. She has been my primary physician for 15 years even though I've moved all over the greater Flint area, driving from Flushing or Grand Blanc just to see her. She takes her time and listens to your concerns. This is wonderful, but it is also likely the reason why she is always running so far behind. The wait is very frustrating but worth it. Her assistant, Karen, is amazing but her nurse, Linda, is not very friendly. Overall, I recommend her to my friends and family and caution them about Linda's demeanor.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011

Love her.. her staff is getting better everytime. She is great and when you are realy sick she will stay very late just to fit you in.. Love her

flag | Submitted May 19, 2010

Dr. Samuels is the best doctor in the area. She is very kind and helpful. We feel very fortunate to have her for our family doctor.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2010

Dr. Samuels is a GREAT doctor. But, her office hours change quite frequently, and are hard to work around. The office does not have very good communication skills. My mother and I both go here, and there has been at least two times we have taken work off only to find out the doctor wasn't in to the office. Also it can be uncomfortable because her nurse is very rude and unfriendly. But altogether Dr. Samuels is good doctor, its her office staff that needs work.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

Dr. Samuels is the most amazing doctor. I know a lot of people that go to her and I have never heard anything bad about her. She makes you feel very comfortable and important.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2009

Dr. Christie L. Samuels's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Davison, MI