Ratings for Dr. Chris Burnett

Horrible doctor no help to busy on his phone texting during appointment and messed up paperwork for insurance and now we are still fighting , hé put on claim That it was right hand but was actually right side was having pain which now turns out to be a serious nerve pain turns out it was the client before my appointment so if there's a rating of less then terrible that's what I would give him.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Appointments always on time (sometimes a little early) very knowledgeable and friendly. Takes the time to listen to your issues and concerns.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

When we first started with Dr. Burnett he was great, friendly, accomadating, good knowledge etc. Now not so impressed, more concerned about getting his pay cheque than about helping his patients.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

I find Dr Chris really great. If he doesn't know something he will make sure he finds out one way or an other quickly. He doesn't hesitate to take to proper precaution to find out what is going on with you. He is also awesome with kids! You see he cares about his patients.Some days I can see him right away and other days it might take a little longer. But who’s doctor doesn’t have days that they are a bit late? Also great since you can see him within a day or so if you have any issues.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2011

Dr. Chris was not attentive to my concerns and he's always behind schedule. He did not treat me but rather prescribe numerous medications after 5 minutes of being in his office. Friendliness does not cure disease!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2011

Very helpful and knows what he is talking about. Does not look down on me for being overweight but rather is encouraging and positive with my efforts in this battle. Very approachable, friendly and has a great sense of humour as well. Always takes the time to answer all of my questions. I never feel rushed by him or treated like just another number. He has done wonders in keeping my blood pressure in check.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2010

Very pleased with Dr.Chris as my doctor, but Customer service is poor.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2010

Receptionist needs to go for training on how to deal with upset clients - she should not tell a client she will hang up on them. I did not raise my voice or use abusive language but I did tell her they had very poor customer service and were more concerned about there rules then people.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2010

Willing to sit and take the time to listen. He genuinely seems to care about you. He does seem to be behind sometimes but I suspect it's because he takes the time to listen, so I would not call that a fault. Overall awesome Doctor! I wish more were like him.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2009

He is a very good doctor, he makes you feel like a person not just a patient. Takes the time to explain everything carefully. I would recommend him to anybody. He also excellent with children!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2009