Ratings for Dr. Marni Hanna

Takes months to get into an appointment. Good luck getting into your appointment within an hour of your appointments scheduled time. She is very rushed if you have an afternoon appointment. Liked her a few years ago but her care has gone down hill. She has a rule of not asking questions that the appointment is not booked for, yet she can never be on time. She needs to quit over booking!!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Dr Hanna ha she been very helpful for me over the past 5 years.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Dr. Hanna has been my both daughters' paediatrician for over 12 years. She is a very good listener and a very nice doctor. Despite the long day and exhaustion she might have had, explain everything in details and makes sure all your questions are answered. We would highly recommend her. Her staff is very helpful and try to accommodate you as much as they can.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

She is probably the worst dr. She is extremely racist. She wouldn't even listen completely. Her body language is full of superiority complex. I took my younger son for appointment she was giving a ****. Hate her and her assistant. Do not go to her.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

I couldnt be happier choosing Dr hanna as my sons pediatrician. She is such a good natured woman who really knows her stuff. If I have a question I call her nice receptionist and the doctor gets back to me pretty quick. She never makes me feel rushed or stupid for asking first time mom questions !She's absolutely wonderful :)

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Dr. Hana has been my children's paediatrician for the last seven years both of my boys spent two months in the NICU. She was amazing from the start. Anytime I had a question or concern she was always there to answer. Keep up the good work Dr, Hana!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

I searched for a doctor for my daughter for months before she was born. I ended up choosing Dr.Hanna based on others reviews of her. She is wonderful!!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

We love love love Dr. Hanna!! always kind and such a snappy dresser ;-)

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

One of the best paediatricians in the city. Very nice and great with children. Takes time for questions. Very helpful.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Awesome doctor. Went to see her after our2nd child was born & she agreed to take on our 1st as well. Very prompt for appointments, very little waiting time. Listens to our concerns, answers questions, gives advice. We can't say enough good things about her. Night and day difference from our 1st pediatrician (who was a nightmare). Literally the only complaint I have is the parking situation at the Clinic, but at least it's close to home. Wonderful doctor!!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016