Ratings for Dr. Doris Kyeremateng

I've been with Dr. Doris for 15+ years. She goes above and beyond for her patients. And if it's urgent, Bev will get our family in to see Dr. Doris within the day. They both have been very kind to our family - would recommend highly.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

I've been seeing Dr Doris for the majority of my life. She's super knowledgeable and friendly. Only beef would be lack of punctuality. I waited over an hour and a half once for a scheduled appointment. Bev is awesome too!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

She's very shy but she's knows her stuff! Gave me a better option medication for a chronic illness than the one the hospital specialists did! Very up to date in the field!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

I had a rash that I went in 3 times for and was given various creams, but it just kept getting worse. Finally after 3 months I went to a walk in and was given a prescription antibiotic that cleared it up within 2 weeks. The cream she gave me was actually making it worse.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

I have seen her for over 6 years/ She is rarely on time and rushes through the appointment. Rarely looks at me...keeps eyes on the computer. She really needs to improve her patient relationships.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

Excellent this comment must be like 50 characters so heres some stuff

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

I feel that Dr. Kyeremateng could be more interested and thorough. Bev in the front office is great!!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2016

I've seen Dr K for years since she left working at the hospital. She is very knowledgable and has no problem opening up a book to look things up with you in the room if she wants to know more. I feel listened to and cared for a great deal. When I have needed more specialized help she makes certain I go into someone else's capable hands. She truly takes the time to understand and is just a good human being with a clever head in her shoulders. Keep up the good work Dr. Doris! And Bev at the front desk... You too! Always a get it done attitude and very caring as well. You go girls!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

Love dr doris. Her staff appear overwhelmed and often drop thw ball on their end.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

I can tell you that she did not listen to anything I was telling her. I told her about the physical problems I was having, that I'd never had this problem before, and this is what I think brought it about. She said nothing and appeared completely unaffected. I may as well have said nothing because nothing was registering with her. There were a couple of times when I waited an interminable period of time in the office and then a complete stranger walked in. This happened to me twice. They never introduce themselves or say what they're doing there. Eventually after I inquire, I found out they were doctors - probably interns who come to relieve her thinking they will get all this mentoring but end up taking over much of her workload. After discussing my issues with this first stranger, he bent my legs a couple of times and declared I needed to lose weight, implying that was the cause of my chronic pain. I was maybe 20 lbs. over the ideal but I was disappointed that this was all the medical expertise that was offered.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015