Ratings for Dr. V. Suresh Reddy

Very compassionate and explains everything to your understanding to put you at ease.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Dr Reddy is an amazing physician who is compassionate and knowledgable. His bedside manner is great, as well as his demeanor.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Fabulous doctor!!!! Can't say enough good! Only time he's ever been condescending, is when I wasn't following his rules. He set me straight and I've never been better!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

I love Dr. Reddy! He has kept me alive for the past four years and myself and my family are so grateful. He is so intelligent, knowledgeable, and willing to communicate with other doctors. He is genuinely kind and caring and I couldn't have asked for better care. I have had several other doctors at Stanford and Dr. Reddy is as good, or better than any of those doctors. He always takes the time to listen to your concerns and inspires confidence in his patients. We are so fortunate to have him in our community. He is as far from condecending as anyone could possibly get. Thank you.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

Dr. Reddy was a wonderful oncologist. He answers all questions and was willing to listen to outside expertise as well. He takes the time to make sure his patients understand what is happening and what the options are. I am so glad I had such an oncologist. The staff is also helpful and positive.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2012

Reno is lucky to have someone like Dr. Reddy in our community. As a medical professional myself, I can see that Dr. Reddy offers the latest therapies and insights into patient care and he has been so easy to work with. You should feel confident if Dr. Reddy is your oncologist in that you will not find a better physician to care for you. He is a good man.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2012

Dr. Reddy is extremely intelligent. It is so nice and refreshing to find a doctor who listens and takes the reigns straight away with treatment. He has a great attitude which helps me feel confident in his decisions. I would highly recommend this physician not just for oncology , hematology but as someone who likes a good puzzle to figure out. His staff has been very helpful as well setting up infusion appointments before I am out the door. They are on top of everything. I appreciate their support and kindness .

flag | Submitted June 8, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Reddy's for over 9 years. He has kept me alive and functioning by administering numerous innovative, well designed, state-of-the art regimens of chemotherapy and other treatments to effectively combat my metastatic breast cancer. I think the world of him. He cares deeply about his patients, while maintaining an objective and professional approach to the care he takes of us that is simply exemplary. He has been wonderful to me and my family through some of the most difficult and stressful times in our lives. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a top-notch Oncologist.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012

The three who wrote such negative reviews were obviously the same person with a personality disorder. Dr Reddy saved my life not once, but twice. He was attentive, answered any questions I had. He was respectful and kind, very knowledgeable and was able to convey very confusing terminology into layman's terms. His staff always greeted me with a smile and by name. Sure, his office wasn't the taj mahal, but I was there to save my life, not worry about the flower arrangements in the waiting room. When I moved back to my home state, Dr Reddy took the time to help me choose a new Oncologist and made a personal phone call himself to review my case with my new Doctor. Dr Reddy will forever be in my prayers and heart. My critical mother even loved how professional he was while still being very compassionate and thorough. He is the best!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2012

Dr Reddy has been my doctor for the last 4 years and he has been knowledgeable, informative and caring. I think his office runs efficiently and effectively. I believe Reno is lucky to have Dr Reddy. I know he saved my life, so to even comment on the decor of his group's waiting room (as others have done) is beyond unimportant.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2012

Dr. V. Suresh Reddy's Credentials

• Univ Of Mo, Columbia Sch Of Med, Columbia Mo 65212 (Grad. 1996)