Ratings for Dr. Leah F. Adams

Dr. Adams doesn't subscribe to the Hippocratic Oath. The office is the most dysfunctional and unprofessional I've had the displeasure of encountering. Avoid this unethical group of misfits at all costs.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Kind and caring doctor. She actually listens. Some of her patients are a bit scary, but I understand that she tries to help everyone. Same day appointments when I am sick. Billing issues are explained to me, (Usually insurance screwed up.) Wait isn't any longer thn any other doctor's office. I love this doctor.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

Most caring doctor ever. She spends a lot of time with all of her patients and I understand that I may have to wait. It is worth the wait. When it is my turn, I am not rushed. Sometimes in the waiting room, when I hear how rude the patients are, I want to say something, but the staff handles it very professionally. She has saved my husbands life and found issues that other doctors missed. When either of us is sick, we get same day appointments. I love Dr. Adams.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

The office manager is the husband of Dr. Adams - this man had the audacity to contact me today to discuss a bill that had already been paid by my insurance carrier but because he is too dumb to understand the coding, he accused me (yelled at me) of not paying my bill. Also, he called me from the bakery they just opened...what kind of practice is this??! He expected me to to have conversation, errr yelling match, with him while he was manning register at the bakery he and Dr. Adams just opened??! Dr. Adams has been kind and helpful each time I've seen her, but because of her husband, and the other office staff (whom I've witnessed arguing in front of patients, etc), I will NEVER return, nor will I EVER recommend this doctor to ANYONE...DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME, you WILL regret it

Submitted August 5, 2016

Dr. Adams talks more about herself than being interested in the patient. Exam is quick and useless yet the bill is hefty

Submitted June 18, 2016

The office staff is terrible. The office manager has questionable ethics. This is not a trust worthy doctor office. This doctor spends more time talking about herself and her health issues than she does about you as the patient. Don't waste your time with this heartless, unethical office

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Sucks her office staff her husband and her herslf. Very rude

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

She is aweful....husband is creepy. Office staff is unprofessional

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

The only thing that I actually like about this doctor is that she is friendly and does take the time to at least listen to what you have to say. Other than that, I will not be returning to this office. You have to stand in front of a frosted glass door when you get there until someone is ready to open it and let you check in, which for elderly/handicapped is awfully rude and just annoying for everyone else. I have waited no less than 1 hr from the time of my appointment to be seen every time I have been there for appointments. (About 5 times) I've never gotten a response about test results even though I have called multiple times for different tests. They always say it hasn't been reviewed yet (over a week later) and that someone will call me back. Which they never do. They also bullied me into signing up for a program I was not interested in upon threat of not seeing me again. This practice is just awful. Go somewhere where your time is valued and they actually care about helping you.

Submitted August 14, 2015

I thought Dr Adams was wonderful! I am so excited to have found a dr I like! They were the only office accepting new patients for suboxone and explained to me that they go through they're records often so they are able to take on new patients when they come. I did not feel judged whatsoever! She truly seems to genuinely care about all of her patients, even the ones with addiction. She has knowledge of addiction and seems to understand it very well. The office staff was lovely and when I called the next day about a prior authorization they even recognized my voice and knew who I was! They also told me they'd get it taken care of Asa's, and did! I can't say enough good things about Dr Adams and her office. I'm so happy I found them!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2015

Dr. Leah F. Adams's Credentials

• Brown University Program In Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Top Hospitals in East Providence, RI